Threesome Bois

(Again, I forgot about introducing the Threesome Bois, featuring Marlou, Adrian and Nicky. They're close friends, eventually the crushes of coushies. HAHAHAHA!!)

Marlou's PoV

Wedding day comes. Boys and girls' dressing rooms have been separated. I don't know why. While I'm in my black suit, I picked the letter which Joyce gave to me before she left. I put it inside my pocket so that it will not be fallen again.

At the middle of the pre-wedding preparation, Adrian and Nicky were around to take some pictures with me. How exciting!

"Lou, good luck for your wedding bro, I hope this make sense." Adrian said. "Anyway, who will be the bride?!"

"We'll find out who would it be... The girls had a surprise for me either..." I said.

"A HUGE SURPRISE THAT YOU WILL LIKE!" Nicky shouted.

"Shhh! Nick!" Adrian hissed. "Don't ruin our bro's magical moment!"

I walk. "We better prepare these out before the wedding starts." I said while I'm fixing my suit.

They said, "Bro, wait for us!"

"Eh?" I said. "I wasn't ready, help me!"

"Whaaaaat!?"

After a month of silence, I finally spoke up in front of those boys Adrian and Nicky. After a moment of laughing (misunderstanding again), I went outside to go to the beach, where I feel the atmosphere of love and marriage. This looks like an arranged marriag- NOOOOO! I WAS WRONG! I looked up to check myself fixing my necktie and went beside an officiating minister in front of some seats, even designed by Wendy and her beach staffs?!

But I went back on the center when I saw...

I saw...

I saw...

Joyce's PARENTS...

Of all the people in the wedding, why I feel happy? Just because I saw Joyce's parents for the first time?! That's it?!

I widely smile, almost strikes within my blushing cheeks. I rarely seen her parents, probably. Now, I feel the organ starts to play-

The wedding starts...