Cherryl and Marlou

The saddest day ever.

I will be leaving my hometown Cebu.

I will be going to leave my loved ones... Including my childhood friend and my boyfriend... Marlou.

To state this, I'm not really happy about leaving. I was very sorry to myself. It's also my fault why I and Marlou will be separated... It's my choice... I lied... And...

I will be missing my cousins' fun and enjoyment. I will be missing their care and love for me... I miss... All.

I will be missing my other friends.... From Nicky and Adrian... They were my good friends, including them, who inspires me. My parents were there at Bicol just before our date started.

At airport, he hold my hand tight while waiting in my flight. He cries first while I'm nodding down, brought my luggages.

"I may not be a perfect boyfriend to you, but I hope I give the best to be your boyfriend." He said.

"You were my bestie when I needed, and after this happens..." I said and hugged him. "Thanks for being there, Marlou. I hope in my departure here, I hope you will never forget me."

"I will never forget you, Joyce. Never will be." He leans to me and kissed me on my forehead. "Take care. This may not be the best goodbye, but good luck to your newest journey."

"Hoping for your success here. Thanks for your love. I love you, Marl." I said with tears of joy.

"I love you too, Joyce."

Just as the airport inspectors about to inspect me, I look at him and shouted, "See you soon, Marlou! I love you more!"

"I love you so much!"

I turn away and cried.

He's been part of my blanked life, but sadly we're getting separated. 8:29 PM... I won't forget the time we're finally been separated.

Marl... You're always been part of my life. I want to marry you and be your wife. I'll do my best to win you back.