Cousins' Squad

Cherryl's PoV

A month later...

I arrived at Cebu. Such a warmy day. I remember this place where I and Marlou got separated too, and I don't believe it's just fe–

Faith and Katherine were waiting for me outside. They hugged me as my luggages were stolen by them.

"Welcome back, ate Che!" Faith said then giggles.

"It's so nice to see you again ate Che! We missed you here, did your parents agr–" Katherine stopped when she saw my parents. "P-pardon me, dearest parents, I don't want to make her harmed–"

"That's okay, Katherine. It's been a curious day then," my mother said.

"I can't wait to see my daughter on a wedding today!" My father was so excited for me.

"Sorry, tito. We need to bring your daughter and your wife in our SUV, guys! Bring them to your car, you weirdo!! Faith shouted to my other coushies kuya Ian, kuya Marlon, Prastiya and Daryl.

"Roger that!" They said while bringing my father to their car.

About 1 hour, we arrived at somewhat familiar... In ate Wendy's beach RESORT?! ARE they kidding?! Are we going to go beachy??

Faith and Katherine let me wear their own-made invisible cloth, almost the whole body was covered. We ran into the dressing room–Only for GIRLS?! Yeah! I remember that!

I removed the invisible cloth from my body then stare at the mirror. My eyes were blurred up.

Those two stupid coushies told me to dress up! How co–

"Time to get dressed, ate Che!" They said as they push me onto the makeup corner of the dressing room.

The videographer started to take video of our pre-wedding prepararion.

The make-up artist started to make-up my whole ugly face and transform me into a wedding girl-style. Then, the dresser, which was my best friend ate WENDY dressed me up in a bridal style. I look so glorious and beautiful, according to her.

At the side of my stupidest cousins, ate Wendy is my Maid of Hono– WAIT WHAT?! While Katherine Anne, Faith and ate Katherine Mae are the bride's maid.

After a couple of minutes of preparation, I'm all setted up. The beach is designed in a wedding style, with a minister, who will officiate the wedding. This is the most awaited moment. I can't wait...

I use to talk to myself, reminding of me myself being excited for the most awaited moment.

Marlou.... I'm missing you for a long time. Time to see your future wife, wearing this bridal gown, promising and living with you forever.

(Hello! Sorry for not updating this damn story, I forgot the things I want to rewrite. So i will show a short throwback about they're engaged- sowwwyyyy for a dozen times!!!!)