Mr. and Mrs. Mebato (plus quick announcement)

(Three more chapters and this ends the long, short or maybe quite beautiful journey of Cherryl (Me, your stupid author) and Marlou.  I don't know why, I wouldn't want this to end! But I need to, to focus on the other pairs, such as KaDri and NicVie. I still have two books to continue, named You're Still The One and Connecting Hearts (consider the book Me and my Friends is pointless) maybe go there and be patient, because those books are always on slow updates as your dumb author may be busy in school times and you know, reading some fanfictions.

But, this story didn't stop! We still have more little peak of MarJoyce and other pairs, but we'll focus on MarJoyce for this time! Witness as this love story of these two little cuties will end up. Anyway, this is a throwback of how Marlou having a proposal to Joyce, and Joyce was having a damage in her mind, so she pretend it's a month beforehand.)

Mrs. Mebato's PoV

18 days before the wedding...

Marlou toke a quick flight to Pili to meet my daughter in person so that he could take advantage of his plan before. He personally greet us, who were aware of my proposal to our daughter. I take a quick peek of myself before texting Joyce.

Come at your backyard, right now.
3:57 PM

Mom, what's going on?
3:57 PM

Nothing. Just come at your backyard, somebody was looking for you.
3:58 PM

Mom, I'm too busy arranging stuffs!
3:58 PM

Joyce...
3:58 PM

Sorry mom, gotta hurry!
3:59 PM

Joyce was dressed in a casual outfit–mostly reddish bows, blue jeans and a childish hairband. I notice she walk closer to the letter Marlou prepared for her. Will this plan is as successful as before?

Joyce read it loudly as she follows the trails of candles until she came over to us with Marlou facing behind. We give way to Marlou as we just left, recording them. He hold her shaky hand, as he confess again.

"Joyce, I'm sorry if I came here. I just wanted to see you smiling today. We've became friends for most of our lives, and when I confess, more like we confess, I guess I was happy when I came into your life."

He got on one knee, grabbing and opening a box which contains a gold ring, with a reddish shining glitters.

"Cherryl Joyce Mebato, will you marry me?"

She started to show her tears as she nodded, he pull the ring to her left hand and kiss her. The both of us were happy. I never been this happy before. Even at the tough days like this, Marlou finally proposes to our daughter. We wonder what would be their future.