✰ thirteen

After about a full on two minutes of kissing, not necessarily making out, I separated our lips.

"That was..." He smirked at me.

"Nice." I replied and flashed him a smile.

"Yeah...nice." He smiled to himself.

"Wanna get up?" I joked. He shrugged and I rolled off of him.

"Winston and Powers, you're free to go. You've been bailed." An officer said and opened our door.

We got to our feet easily. That kiss seemed to sober us up. Then we headed out to the lobby where we saw Two-Bit and Soda waiting.

"I bailed you too, lucky devils. Heard what happened, though." Two-Bit said.

"Darry's not to happy that you busted Pony up, but he's even more not happy that Pony lost you." Soda said with a sympathetic smile.

Most of the pain had gone away through this day with Dally, but it was now 9PM.

"Thanks. If you don't mind, tell him there's no point in trying." I uttered to Soda who nodded and pulled me in for a hug.

I didn't hug back for a second out of instinct, but then did once I realized Sodapop was to sweet for me to turn down his hugs.

We left happily and Dally and I said goodbye before heading to Bucks.

"I really liked that kiss, Dally." I spoke through the silence. The alcohol still had me under a trance of confidence.

"Me too, wanna do it again when we get inside?" Dally asked as we approached the building.

I shrugged and smirked at him as we walked in. We got a few stares and slipped through the drunk people or those playing pool. Then he followed me up the stairs.

His eyes were probably on my body but I didn't care at this point. I was still in the clothes from last night and I felt gross.

"I'm getting a damn shower, I feel gross." I sighed and headed into my room after Dally said he would stay out of the bathroom.

We did technically share one, but we both kept it organized and got our own drawers. So I grabbed some shorts and a sweatshirt, and headed in.

After the shower I changed into the pajamas and put on some lotion to my now baby soft legs.

Then I wrapped my hair up in the towel and headed back to my room, turning my record player on to some nice, soft Elvis.

I unwrapped my hair and put the towel away in the bathroom before letting it air dry.

I was sitting in my bed, reading a magazine when Dally walked in. He had no shirt on and some sweatpants that complimented his slight v-line.

They were slightly tight around the ankles, which I liked.

"Hey." He said and I looked up from my magazine.

"Hi." I replied and put my magazine away.

"You don't smoke in here do you?" He asked. I nodded no and he leaned against the doorway

"Why do you ask?" I said randomly.

"Because it always smells good in here. My room smells like-"

I cut him off, "Your room smells like you."

"And what might that be?" He smiled/smirked and walked over to me.

"Trouble. I know you're not trouble, but you smell like it." I spoke honestly.

"What does trouble even smell like?" He asked and laid down on he couch to the other side of my room.

I got up and shut the door, organizing some stuff.

"Trouble smells like cigarettes after sex. With a hint of cheap perfume and sometimes alcohol." I said and put away from clothes laying on my bed.

"Good to know." Was all he said before an awkward silence.

"You're pretty cute when you clean, Juliet." Dally said. I was lucky I was turned around because my cheeks flushed.

I turned around and smiled at him.

"I'm tired Dally, go away." I joked and got under the covers.

"Alright, alright." He put his hands up in surrender and got up. He acted like he was going to walk out, but turned around and ran towards the bed.

He jumped over me and I pinched my eyes shut as the bed dipped next to me. He crawled under the covers quickly as I tried to push him out.

"You're supposed to be tough!" I groaned and pushed him but he didn't budge.

"I am, that's why you can't push me out." He joked and intertwined our legs. His fuzzy socks rubbed my legs and I laughed.

"You're a weirdo." I laughed and turned off the lamp next to my bed.

He leaned over and quickly pecked my lips, causing me to turn into a damn tomato. I was thankful it was dark.

"Goodnight, Aurora."

when i met you | the outsidersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें