✰ twenty-five

"Dallas, you should rest, really." Rory said and nodded to the bed. I rolled my eyes at her.

"I'm tough, I don't spend time resting." I sassed. I liked it when she was mad. Feisty girls always were attractive to me.

"Look, Winston, you don't have to act all tough around me. I see right through you." She poked my chest and furrowed her eyebrows.

She's perfect. That's it. Perfecto, if I'm being straight with ya.

"Oh yeah? Well then what am I like, babygirl?" I walked toward her slowly, forcing her to walk backwards.

I could tell the nickname really got her. I could hear her heart beat faster and her cheeks flushed.

"Cat got your tongue?" I teased and went back to my dresser, pulling out a white tank top.

"If you don't rest today I'll go get a new boy. One who listens to a smart girl like me." She teased and walked to her room.

She really knows how to throw me on a loop.

"Fine, babe. Fine." I sighed. I figured since I'd be resting for a few days I might as well work out my upper body.

I looked over slowly to the dusty pull up bar, that I hadn't touched in months.

I sighed and limped over to Rory's room.

"Babe?" I asked. She was bent over in her closet. What a sight.

"Yeah?" She stood up and looked at me.

"Go out today. I'll rest." I tried my best to do a sweet smile and it must've worked because she smiled her cute little smile and walked over to me.

She pressed her lips on mine and I bit slightly on her lower lip, connecting our tongues. As we began a makeout session, my leg cramped up real bad.

I broke the kiss and doubled over in pain, groaning.

"Dally! Are you okay?" Rory bent down next to me.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Doctor said this would happen cause the shot damaged some muscle. Long story short it has to hurt itself with cramps to heal." I explained and she nodded.

I sat down and leaned against her wall. She began to do it too but I pulled her on top of me and connected our lips, finishing the make out session.

We finally stopped and breathed again, and she got up. I hopped up and winked at her, leaving to my room.

I made sure the pull up bar was stable before starting to do one after the other. I could already feel the power joining my muscles.

RORY POWER'S POINT OF VIEW:

I headed out, thoughts of how in love with Dallas I was filling my head. Naturally, my feet took me to the DX where Soda and Steve worked.

I walked in and Soda winked at me.

"How's it been Rory?" He smiled his beautiful smile and I returned it.

"It's been good." I said and grabbed a pack of cigarettes, putting fifty scents on the counter.

"So, how's Dal?" He asked and I made a so/so movement with my hands. He nodded.

"Steve's in the garage if you wanna talk with him." He said and I nodded, heading to the garage where Steve was working in the hood of a car.

He only had a white tank top on and he was sweating a lot.

"Hey Steve." I said and leaned against the wall. He looked up and immediately stopped working, wiping his hands on a washrag.

"Heya toots." He joked. We made jokes with each other for awhile before he walked over to me, leaning against the wall next to me and facing me.

"Look I gotta tell you something." He said and looked honest.

"Okay, what's up?" I asked.

"I don't wanna say it, so can I just show it?" He asked nervously.

I was hoping he wasn't about to whip out his dick with some infection and ask me to look at it.

"Yeah, go ahead." I assured him. He took a deep breath before grabbing my shoulders and pressing his lips on mine.

His eyes were shut as mine went so wide. I was so in shock I couldn't move.

What the hell? Steve likes me?

As I finally came back to my senses, I pushed him off and wiped my mouth.

"Steve, what the hell?!" I whisper-screamed.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, that was a mistake wasn't it?" He ran his hands through his greased hair.

"Yeah, no shit sherlock!" I whisper-yelled again.

"I just, I thought that, I got those feelings from you and I've always been in love-"

"In love?! I've been in love with Dallas for months! We're a thing! Do you have any idea what he'll think of this?" I questioned him.

His eyes went wide, "Jesus Christ I'm a dead man." He muttered and looked to the floor.

And boy, was he right.