✰ twenty-six

I stormed out of the garage and Soda hopped over the counter in front of me.

"Woah, woah, woah, what's wrong?" He asked sincerely.

"Did you know?" I felt harsh for snapping at him, but I was furious.

"About?" He questioned.

"About Steve being in love with me?" I said and lowered my voice. His cheeks flushed red.

"Yeah, I knew." He looked down.

Then he snapped his head up and said, "what did he do?"

"He fucking kissed me. Dally's gonna kill him." I sighed.

"You don't have to tell hi-" Steve started and walked out.

"Yes I do! You all knew damn well that we're a thing and he deserves to know! You all are supposed to be friends anyways, he wouldn't do all that damage." I complained.

"Steve what the hell?!" Soda raised his voice.

"I'm sorry y'all, I know I messed up." Steve looked down.

"Yeah, well, the whole gang is gonna know eventually. Ya dig?" Soda questioned and Steve nodded again.

I sighed and hugged Soda, who was tense but returned it. I turned and gave Steve a short hug to let him know we were still friends.

Then I took a deep breath, and walked out.

I headed towards Buck's, thoughts filling my head.

I walked in, waved to Buck and pushed past customers, and headed upstairs. I went into Dally's room to see him shirtless, doing pull-ups, sweat glistening from his waist to his neck.

How did I get such a fine ass man?

"I'm back." I spoke and he turned to me, smiling and gently hoping down.

"Hey baby." He greeted and walked over, rustling my hair.

"Dal." I said sternly and his head snapped in my direction.

"I need to tell you something." I said again in the same tone and sat on his bed. He nodded and sat next to me, waiting for me to talk.

"I went over to the DX to hang out with Steve and Soda, and Steve was in the garage so I went to talk to him. Long story short he has had a crush on me for awhile and he kissed me." I said in one breath.

His expression dropped, "he what?"

"He kissed me. I guess we never really confirmed us with the gang, so he didn't know. But, I pushed him off. I just felt guilty like you should know." I added.

His face was unreadable. In a sudden movement, he got up and slapped his hand against the wall.

I jumped at the action and he must've saw because he walked over to me and grabbed my arm and pulled me to my feet.

He forcefully slammed his lips on mine and picked me up, holding me up against his wall.

As in love with him as I was, he was scaring me.

I pushed him off and got down.

"Don't do that please." I asked and his eyes filled with guilt.

"Yeah okay." He sighed and removed his ring, walking towards me.

I backed up and he reached behind me, grabbing a chain that was bare.

He attached his ring and hooked the necklace around my neck.

"I feel honored." I joked and he smirked.

"Shoulda done that earlier, man." He joked.

First time I heard him say man in awhile. I also noticed he had stopped jumping random innocent people, and I had too.

But we still had our accents, and our stealing tricks. And boy, stealing cars were our favorites.

I smiled at the necklace and Dally went and dried off his sweat, throwing on some deodorant.

He put on a white tank top and added a bandana to his forehead for decoration.

(what he looked like ugh dad yes i know it's rusty james get off my dick)

"Where are you going?" I asked him. I was exhausted for some reason.

"Im gonna talk to Steve. I'll be back soon, man." He said and I nodded.

I figured out he tends to say man more when he is stressed.

"Don't hurt him to bad, okay?" I asked and held onto his arm before he walked out.

He turned around and looked at my eyes, then my lips, before kissing me. He was such a romantic tease, and my hormones were starting to get fed up.

"You promise to okay?" I broke the kiss. He mumbled shut up and continued kissing me, and I closed my eyes and enjoyed it.