✰ twenty-seven

"Actually Dallas." I said as Dally walked out the door to see Steve.

"Yes?" He turned on his heel to me.

"I don't think you should talk. Because first off, knowing you, I don't want either of you getting hurt. And secondly-" I tried to convince him but he interrupted.

"Alright, man. I won't go. I don't wanna fight him and you said he is aware he messed up big time. I'll bring it up later but be real subtle about it, ya dig?" He said. That surprised me.

"Yeah, sound about right." I confirmed and winked at him. I was in the mood to be naughty.

"I'll be in the cooler next time you need me." I said and began walking out.

He grabbed my wrist and spun me around.

"Not without me you aren't. I'll show you basics of jail sex." He winked and left me awestruck.

I blushed and ripped my hand from him, walking slightly behind him.

"I know you want it." He joked and tapped his hand on my forearm.

I just looked over to him as we walked and smirked, but then shook my head at the ground in disbelief.

I knew he was smirking, I didn't even have to look. We walked until we stumbled upon a small grocery store.

We strolled in and I saw the cashier was a girl a few years older than me and nodded to Dally as I strolled over to the beer isle.

I grabbed a few and stuffed them into ever possible spot, then headed over to an open view of the counter.

She was clearly infatuated with him, so I snatched some cigarettes just for shits and giggles and proceeded to head out.

Eventually he came out tearing up a slip of paper.

"Chick gave me her damn land line." He said and I snorted laughing. He joined in and I handed him a few beers.

We walked around, getting tipsy and eventually heading to the Ribbon. A street gaining popularity, where it was just food, cars, and drunk guys.

We walked down the sidewalk and I looked over to a car of three Socs, one so drunk he was falling over and the other two joking around.

"Damn, you see that fine greaser girl?" One of then attempted to whisper, but failed since he was drunk.

"Yeah, we should pick her up." The other said and got up towards me.

Dally wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Shit I think she's with Winston." One said and began walking backwards.

"No, it's okay boys. I'm up for some fun." I seductively got out of Dallas's grasp and walked towards them.

Before they could grab me and touch me, I kneed the less drunk one in his crotch then punched the other square in the jaw.

I dusted my hands together and joined Dally's side again, who was biting his lip and trying to control his teenage boy hormones.

I laughed a little at it as we continued walking.

"Hey baby, stop, I think this is Shepherd's car." Dally said and stopped.

I grinned and whipped out my switchblade, going straight for the tires. Dally and I handled alcohol well so we could actually function.

"Let's head over there, I see a Soc car." I said and Dally nodded.

We walked over and began to pop the tires before we heard yelling at us. But us being us, we just kept going with adrenaline running through our veins.

But, we had to stop when cops arrived and loaded Dally and I in.

"You'll only be in there for a week since you didn't do to much damage." The officer said.

"Thanks doc." Dal said from the seat next to me in the back.

"I'm a police officer, not a doctor, Winston." He said with sass.

"Did I fucking ask?" Dally snapped and I cackled.

We arrived and they pushed us out of the car, happily putting us in the same cell. I knew Dally had plans for some point in our stay, but I didn't mind.

Hell, only a real dumbass would mind having sex with a stud like Dallas Winston.

when i met you | the outsidersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara