✰ seventeen

I broke the kiss and he wrapped his hands around my waist, sitting his head in my shoulder.

"Can I say it?" I whispered.

His eyes looked into mine for a second before he smiled as a yes.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love me too." Only Dallas would say something like that in a moment like this.

"But I love you, Juliet." Those words made my heart beat 100x a second. It was an out of this world, divine feeling.

"Wanna get wasted?" I spoke out of the blue.

He removed his head from my shoulder and threw his large arm around me as we began to walk.

"You always know what to say babe." He leaned and whispered in my ear while slightly nibbling on it.

"Don't go calling me babe, Dally." I jokingly pushed his arm off me.

He stopped, and so did I. He gave me this look like you dumbass? and quickly picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"So you're telling me you're not my girl?" He sassed.

"Did you ask?" I sassed back.

"Well, let's pretend I did because you're mine now." He smirked and kissed my lips once before setting me down.

"Good to know." I smiled and we continued walking to Bucks.

Once we arrived, it was late and everyone there was drunk.

"Four beers, coming up." Dally said and walked over to the counter. I sat down on a stool and he returned with four bottles.

We chugged the first one, right before the second. After that we each had one or two more and were tipsy.

I could tell him and I both had a strong tolerance for alcohol.

"Wanna watch me play some pool?" He asked me and I nodded, spinning the stool towards the pool table.

They started out at small bets but Dally kept on winning— he had told me how good he was once before.

Dally was happy the whole time, and I was proud to know that is was because of me.

Towards the end of his sixth game, a man walked over to me, clearly drunk.

"Whatcha doing?" He smirked and stumbled.

I laughed a little since I had always found drunk people amusing.

"Nothing much." I shrugged and gave him a smaller smirk back. I glanced over to Dally who was intensely aiming his pool stick at a ball.

The man threw an arm around my shoulder and ran his fingers over my waste.

"I could make it more than nothing." He smiled.

"Get your hands off me." I huffed. He didn't so I pushed his hands off me and rolled my eyes.

But, he threw his hands on me and held my waist, "Awh c'mon baby girl, loosen up. Take a risk." He leaned towards me.

"She said get your hands off her, bastard." Dally spit at the man. He puffed up himself and easily towered over the perv.

The man turned his head towards me, "You know Dallas Winston?"

"I'm his girl." I whispered back and smirked before punching his jaw, hard.

He stumbled back and fell onto a table, but got up and walked off in shame.

"That's my girl." The red lights of the bar somehow made Dally look even better than normal.

"Why else would you date me?" I smirked and he grabbed the cash he won, sticking it in his back pocket and picking me up.

He carried me upstairs and we went to his room, where he laid me down on his bed.

He threw his money into a drawer and laid on the bed next to me. He laid his head on my stomach and I played with the short hair on the base of his neck.

It was nice on my fingertips.

"I'm gonna change into my pajamas." I sighed and got up, heading into my room. I grabbed some matching silk-ish outfit.

I went back into his room and he smiled at me.

"You're pretty, huh?" He asked and looked up to me since I was sitting up and he was laying down.

"If you think so." I smiled at him. I hadn't ever really thought I was attractive, but I wasn't ugly. To myself I just seemed odd looking.

He sat up and looked at me dumbfounded.

"Well I don't say stuff like this, so feel lucky. But you're the prettiest of any girl I've had that's saying a lot." He smirked at me.

He slowly leaned forward and connected his lips onto my neck while placing one, single hickey.

How on Earth he found my sweet spot in one try, I had no idea.

Then I cuddled up in his blankets and he threw an arm around me before we drifted off to sleep.