Lams - Caught 💥

Hello fellow Hamilton shippers of smuttiest. I am here to give you some smut. I'm just going to do a quick write and it'll probably be pretty kinky. I'll add the warnings after I'm done writing the chapter.

Go on, fellow sinners!

Warnings:
Toys
Bondage
Spanking
Things like that you get the point
Aaaaaah why do I do this
I also noticed it jumps straight into action... have fun...

4. Teasing
9. Blindfold
11. One catches the other masturbating
16. Toys

All that kind of stuff. I don't want the kink list to be half the chapter.

I was pumping myself as the dildo vibrated inside of me. I was bouncing up and down on it and my head was thrown back, a moaning mess.

"Oh, John." I moaned loudly. He wasn't in the apartment, which is why I was able to masturbate in the first place. Or so I thought.

I felt someone forcefully kiss me and shove their tongue in my mouth. I moaned into it as I saw John in front of me.

"Is my baby girl playing with himself?" He mumbled against my lips.

"John... I'm sorry, I didn't know you were here-" he cut me off by grabbing my cock and making me moan.

"Don't speak, slut. I'm going to play with you and punish you for playing with yourself. Do you understand?" He growled before slapping me across the face as I moaned, causing him to tug my hair.

"No moaning, whore. No noise at all." He pushed me in my back and pulled the dildo out of me and let go of my dick. I tried really hard not to whimper. He quickly grabbed handcuffs and bounded be to the bed. He then took two ropes and tied my legs to the bed, spread far apart and in the air.

"One minute baby." He said before leaving and coming back with a camera. I so desperately wanted to ask what he was going to do, but I couldn't make any noise. He put the camera on the nightstand, the perfect angle to capture everything before clicking something and coming back to me. I had pre-cum flooding out of my cock and I my hips were subconsciously moving, waiting for some sort of friction.

"My baby girl has been bad. I'm going to allow you to speak. What did I catch my little girl doing?" He rubbed my waist, waiting for me to respond.

"H-he caught me playing with myself." I stuttered.

"That's right. And now daddy is going to punish his little slut. I can't believe my little slut can't stop touching himself. What should we start off with?" I looked at him fearfully. His face flashed as he got an idea.
He grabbed a blindfold.

"This is so you feel every touch, baby girl." I then felt him pull something else out. I felt a strong slap on my ass and I realised he was spanking me with a paddle. He paused for a moment before taking the dildo and shoving it in me. He didn't leave a little bit out, just shoved the entire thing in, my asshole closing around it. He turned on the vibration with a remote and I moaned whorishly.

"What the fuck did I say about noise?" I whimpered and he slapped me in the face before spanking me harder this time. The spanking cause the dildo to move further in and it felt like it was poking my stomach at this point. He traced a finger lightly over my cock and I was throbbing, ready to release.

"Speak if you want, slut." He yelled as he spanked me again.

"C-Can I cum? Please!" I felt my cock throbbing for release and I was doing everything I could to hold back. He grabbed my cock but he slipped a cockring on the base, making it so I couldn't cum.

"Please, daddy! I really need to cum!" I pleaded but he just continued spanking me and turning up the vibration.

This went on for several minutes before he suddenly turned off the vibrator and fished it out of me. I whimpered and he flicked the tip of my dick.

"Daddy is going to get something." And he left to return with a machine with a twelve inch dildo on the end. It was meant to pump into you. I was terrified of the size, but there wasn't much I could do, since I was bound to the bed.

"This is going to pump into you while you're sucking my dick and you won't be able to cum until I say so." I was already nearly sobbing when he slipped the cockring on, forget me on the edge of an orgasm. He set up the machine so nearly the entire thing was in me without it pumping the extra five or so inches it thrusted. I moaning whorishly as he turned it on softly. I was surprised I wasn't being ripped apart from the inside.

"Fuck~!" I screamed as he turned it up to a high speed. My cock was spraying pre-cum all over me and the bed.  John sat on my chest and started to face fuck me. He moaned and grunted before he came. I had tears streaming down my face because the pain from not being able to cum was agony.

"Please let me cum! Please let your little slut cum all over himself and make him clean it up! Let him squirt all over himself, please!" I pleaded, hoping for release. The dildo was pumping into me extremely quickly and the cockring had a vibration on it. He started pumping my dick.

"I'll take off the toy, but you'll need to hold it." I nodded furiously as he moved to take it off. As soon as it came off, I was struggling to hold it back and my dick basically pooled pre-cum up on my stomach and the sheets around me.
"Ooh~! Please let me cum! I need it! Your little slut needs to come!" I pleaded.

"Cum for me, you little slut." I didn't need anything else as I spurted all over myself and the bed. My balls were convulsing as they were trying to milk every last drop out of me. The thing it, he didn't stop the dildo as I climaxed, and I quickly felt overstimulation take over.

"Please! Too much!" I pleaded, but he just turned it up higher and I moaned, feeling myself become hard again.

"See? Overstimulation isn't that bad, considering you're a slut that can become hard in a matter of a minute."

Ooooh fuck what have I written. This is my first one, so as you can tell, they'll be pretty kInKy...

Oh I'm not re reading it because it's probably cringy. This is just quick, I promise they'll get better.

Hehehehe why do I do this.

-