Lams - After Work Comfort ❤️

Lams (cuddly/loving)

Alexander's PoV

I pulled up in my car, home from work and pretty tired. I got out lazily, groaning as I stretched. I locked the car, opening the front door. I flopped down onto the sofa without a word, fighting the clutches of sleep. If I fell asleep now, I wouldn't be able to sleep later, leaving me exhausted the next morning.

I heard soft footsteps, and I felt someone poke my cheek just as my eyes shut.

"Hey, Alex." John. "Here's your coffee." He smiled sweetly.

"Thanks, baby." I yawned, kissing him on the forehead before taking a massive gulp of the hot beverage. I instantly woke up, managing to sit up. "What would I do without you?" I snuggled into the taller man's arms, feeling safe and warm.

"H-hey, Alex?" John blushed as he looked at me.

"Hm?" I finished off my cup of coffee, looking up at him.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Anything at all." I smiled. His gaze dropped to his lap, and he blushed more. He started fiddling with his hands, a thing he only did when he was nervous.

"C-could we do something tonight?" His eyes kept flickering from me to his feet.

"Something like... What?" I hummed. He didn't reply.

"Hm?"

He suddenly pushed forward, kissing me gently. His arms wrapped around me as he shifted himself into my lap. I smirked, and he pulled away, his face bright pink.

"Oh, I get the idea." I grinned at him. I kissed him back, and he smiled against my lips. He moaned a little as I picked him up. "Up we go." I whispered, taking him upstairs. He wasn't that heavy at all, even though he's taller than me. He cuddled me close as we got closer to the bedroom. I set him down on the bed, giving him one last kiss before digging into my bedside drawer. I quickly pulled out a bottle of lube and a condom. I slipped it on. I put a few drops of the translucent liquid on two of my fingers, and, just before I was about to prep him, John pulled away slightly.

"What's wrong, baby?" I asked.

"I-I..." He couldn't seem to get his words out. "I already... stretched myself before you came home." I smirked at him again.

"Okay, then. You ready?" I used the lube on my cock instead.

"Mm." He nodded, getting comfortable as he propped himself up on his elbows.

"I love you." I sighed as I slowly slid inside him.

"I-I love you too-" He cut himself off with a moan.

"You good?"

"Yeah."

"Good." I slowly started thrusting, and John wrapped his arms around me tightly, moaning softly. I kissed him again, picking up speed ever so slightly, going a bit harder too. He gripped the sheets, groaning into my mouth. I continued to gain in speed, until John burst out in tears. I immediately stopped, and he shook his head vigorously.

"Baby-?"

"N-no! Don't stop!" He almost yelled. I raised an eyebrow, but kept going.

"Fuck!" He moaned like a porn star. "I love you!" He rambled over and over. And every time he said it, I replied with-
"I love you too."

I could feel myself coming close, and John was on the brink of orgasm. I stroked his cock a few times, and that was all it took. Thick strings of white shot up, landing on his chest. He let out the loudest moan I've ever heard from him, shaking a little.

"A-almost... there-" I cut myself off with a string of moans, my hair falling into my eyes and sticking to my forehead. I released into the condom, slowly pulling out and taking it off. I wiped John's chest, cuddling close to him.

"I love you, John." I whispered, feeling sleepy again.

"I love you too, Alex." I heard him yawn before he fell asleep. I pulled a blanket on him and I, and my eyelids drooped.
"Night, baby."

"Night, Alex."

Written by:
@HamilHolmes221b

(please read my stories lol)
I hoped you liked this, I don't normally write smut that much so this is a change. :)