Thaurens - Cold 🔥

This is just a short one. I don't know honestly. Just to have something while I'm working on longer ones.

Also, everything I write is completely consented and there is nothing of anything nonconsensual. I just thought everyone should know.

9 - blindfold
63 -  hot and cold (mostly cold)
65 - no plot

John was on his fours on the bed, a blindfold placed over his eyes. Thomas has told him that he had wanted to surprise John with something, so he had blindly agreed as he was placed on the bed, already getting half hard.

Thomas came into the room, placing something on the nightstand.

"Remember your colours, baby boy." He said, stroking the small boy's cheek.

"Yes, Daddy." He groaned.

"Alright. Daddy is going to make you feel good, okay?" He started rubbing his cock, getting it into its full length. He grabbed lube and put a small bit on the boy's hole.

"Are you going to fuck me, daddy?" He asked, moving his hips around a little bit.

"No, not yet at least." He said sweetly, though you cold hear the lust in his voice.

He pushed one finger in the tight hole. John was already bucking his hips needily as the one finger massaged his prostate.

"Stop moving, baby boy. Don't make this harder than it needs to be." He said, pressing his hips down as he inserted another finger.

"Daddy please~" John groaned, clenching around the fingers. His prostate was already very sensitive to begin with, so there was no doubt that the massaging was already driving him to the edge.

"Alright baby boy, remember your colours." Thomas said, hinting that he was going to bring the surprising factor in. John nodded, feeling his cock twitch pathetically.

Thomas took a couple ice cubes from the glass, holding them openly in the palm of his hand.

"Are you close, baby?"

"Y-yes Daddy." He moaned. "Please I'm going to cum from your fingers Daddy." He whined. Thomas could feel it building inside of him and pressed the ice cubes against his cock.

"Daddy!" He shrieked. His cock was dropping quickly as the other boy aggressively fingered his prostate. It didn't know what to do, cum or not.

"Daddy!" He shrieked again, seemingly on the verge of tears. "Daddy please!"

"What's my baby boy doing?" He asked, pounding his fingers against his prostate.

"Daddy please it feels so good!" He almost screamed. "Daddy please I want to cum!" 

"Can you cum?" He asked, rubbing the now small, melted pieces of ice around.

"Daddy please it's cold." He whined.

"No complaining or you'll be punished more harshly." He said sharply. John perked up at the thought of being punished even worse than now, wanting to know what it was.

"Daddy please it's cold. I don't think-"

"Are you still complaining?" Thomas growled. John moaned before continuing to express how cold it was.

"It's cold Daddy I love it~" he moaned. Thomas pulled his fingers out and smacked his ass.

"Shut up. That's your last warning." He growled before shoving his fingers back in.

"Daddy, it's so-"

"That's it." He said, pulling both hands away and picking up the near full glass of ice. He lined it up with John's quickly hardening member before pushing it in the ice.

"Daddy!" He screamed.

"Shut up, baby boy." He purred evilly before pumping his prostate again.

John's entire member was freezing cold and unable to become hard even if it wanted to because of the restrictions. His prostate was being stimulated and his body didn't know what to do. It wanted to cum but his member was no where near prepared for that.

He felt half of an orgasm wave over him and he choked out a sob of unsatisfication.

"Daddy please it hurts!" He pleaded. "Please I want to cum!"

"Do you think you deserve to cum after that, sweets?" He asked, slowly yet harshly rubbing his prostate.

"Daddy please~" he groaned.

"I'm leaving the room to get something and that dick better still be in there by the time I'm back." Thomas said, pulling out and leaving John to shiver as he left.

John wanted to touch himself so badly, but knew his consequences were already bad enough. He knelt there, holding the glass to his member for what felt like years when Thomas came back in with a vanilla scented candle. It was already lit and some melted wax was at the bottom.

"Do you want this, baby?" He asked.

"Green, Daddy." He groaned. Thomas tipped the candle so the hot wax fell on the small of his back.

John moaned needily as his body was trying to figure out wether he was cold or not.

His cock was starting to feel numb from the cold and John was scared for it.

"Daddy, can I take myself out of the ice? I'm starting to feel numb."

"Of course, baby." He confirmed, taking the glass away and only taking one ice cube out. "I want to fuck you anyways." He said.

He put the candle on the nightstand and massaged the one ice cube against the smaller boy's member as he lined himself up. John felt the cold to become slightly arousing.

Thomas pushed in his lubed member and slowly started moving in and out.

"Daddy, it feels so good~"

"That's right. Only the best for my baby boy." He whispered in his ear, the ice cube starting to melt form the heat of both their bodies. Thomas used the remainder of the water and stroked the boy's cock.

"Daddy, daddy I'm going to cum-" he said in snipets.

"Cum for me, baby boy." He groaned in his ear as he unloaded himself in the other one's hole.

John released onto Thomas' hand and bedsheets, clenching around his over-sensitive member.

"Good boy. Good boy." Thomas praised. "You deserve a nice, warm, bath." He rubbed the boy's hips, lifting him off the bed.

"Love you, Daddy."

"Love you too, baby." He kissed him on the lips before he ran off to the bathroom as Thomas took off the soiled sheets.

"I'll be there for round two in a minute." Thomas called out, smirking at the small whimper he heard.

That's the end of that. I don't know what that was either.

I need holy water.

-