QUESTION!!!

(Closed for now. Will open if new authors are ever needed).

So, I've thought a little about this and I just wanted to know if anyone was up for it.

I have a lot of requests. Too many requests compared to the amount of time that I have. So I was wondering if anyone wanted to be co-authors with me.

This means that we both share the account. We can both write and do stuff on it. We can set ground rules for what we can and can't do. We can have nicknames for ourselves so when we post something so people know who it is.

You know, just something like that.

And if multiple people want to join, I might allow that.

Okay, how about I give rules on how to enter:

1. PM me or comment that you want to join just so I get a relative number.

2. Give me a piece of writing (smut would be good because that's what this is. But it could be anything.) and please have it be a reasonable length. Something over 500 at least please.

3. I will message back to say if I will let you be a co-author or not. If I reject you, please be kind to my decision. There could be many reasons I would reject someone.

4. If you do get in I will discuss over all rules with you. (Ex. Do not log out of the account from your device if the other person is writing due to the fact that it will glitch and the person who is writing will lose all their work. Trust me, it sucks).

5. I stay the overall controller of the account.

Alrighty that sounds like it's about it.

Basically, tell me you want to join and give an example of your writing.

I'll probably take 1-3 people depending on if people even apply since I don't know if anyone would-

But anyways, yeah. Further discussion will happen if you decide you want to join.

(Oh yeah having the Hamilton Amino would make both our lives easier but you don't NEED IT)

(Also, I promise I'm a decently nice person. Don't be scared of me. I'm the least threatening thing you'll ever meet).

Thank you!