Jamilton - On Myself 🔥

Smut
Masturbation
Caught
Porn
Teasing
Toys
Very little/no plot

Alex laid down in bed, trying to fall asleep earlier than normal because he had a meeting the next morning.

His stomach was heating up, and he groaned in annoyance, knowing exactly what it was. This had been happening every night for the past few days. He would become horny, and since his boyfriend didn't come home until late, he never had good ways of relieving himself. He also didn't tell Tomas (his Boyfriend) about any of this because he needed to work towards his goals and he didn't want his need for sex to stop him. He had been using his own hand, but that started to not be enough after a few days of the same routine. It was becoming harder and harder to finish things off, and he knew that he'd need something else to help him. He had already started using a dildo, but that wasn't even enough.

He decided to grab his laptop and open it up, letting the bright screen illuminated the dark room. He didn't know what to search up, since he had never really tried porn before. He was thinking about connecting it to the television in their room, but he felt that it would be too noisy.

He knew what he liked so he used that as inspiration on what he should search. He scrolled through videos, clicking on one of them, the thumbnail seeming somewhat promising.

It took a few second to load but all too soon two guys were on the screen. They were in bed and one was on top of the other, the one below being blindfolded and teased.

He turned it up a little bit so he could hear them before putting it to the side, watching as he fondled with himself softly.

He didn't know how much the visuals would actually help until he was hard and throbbing in a matter of minutes. He grabbed the dildo from the nightstand's drawer, along with some lube. He let go of his member so he could lube it up, leaving it to hit his stomach. He blushed lightly as he inserted the toy in slowly, the same time as the guy on the screen slid his cock into the other guy.

The toy started filling him up, leaving him as a moaning, panting mess. He felt like he'd be able to come a lot better with this assortment. He felt it graze his prostate and he started aiming it there, moving it quicker as he pumped his member.

He was so enticed by his sinful actions that he didn't hear the front door unlock or open as he let out a loud moan.

Thomas was going to call out, but heard the lewd noise and quickly bit his tongue. He kicked off his shoes and went to the bedroom, curious as to what he'd see.

He was not disappointed however. His mouth started watering and a sense of dominance overtook him.

"Stop." He ordered. Alex jumped, eyes tearing away from the screen and accidentally pumping the toy in himself a lot harder than he intended. "Take your hands off." He smirked as he saw the lust filled in his boyfriend's eyes from his dominance.

He slowly pulled his hands away, his cock hitting his stomach and begging for attention by squirting some substance out. He blush furiously, a lot more than he was before.

"H-hey, T-Thomas." He stammered. The other boy just grinned and stripped himself. He went to the other side of the bed that was unoccupied and laid down, stroking his member.

"Touch yourself for me, baby." He said. "But don't use the dildo yet." The boy listened, stroking himself slowly, trying to keep control. He whimpered he stroked harder and faster, not able to contain it.

"Slow down." The taller boy ordered. "Spread your legs more and let me see the screen." The smaller boy moves his legs further apart and moved to laptop so they could both see. The submissive boy in the video now had handcuffs on because he had tried touching himself.

"Is this what you like?" The curly haired boy smirked, moving quicker.

"Ahh~ we c-can change it if you want- oooh~"

"No, no it's fine. I just didn't know you were this kinky." He explained, causing the small boy to turn red.

"Pump yourself with the dildo." He said after a minute. The boy didn't hesitate, grabbing it and quickly putting it in, letting out a long moan. "Does it feel good?" He asked.

"Oh~ yes it does-" he said quickly, moving his hands quickly to pleasure himself.

He had just noticed how much Thomas was watching him, causing him to feel hotter and moan louder.

"I-I'm going to~" he tried to say.

"No cumming. You've been a bad boy." He scolded. "You know what, stop touching yourself. Pull your hands away." He commanded. The small boy whimpered, stopping his hands and pulling them away. His cock was red with rage and the dildo slipped out of him.

"P-please~" He whined.

"Put a hand on the inside of your thigh." He said. He did as he was told and whimpered loudly. "Now put one on your stomach where your cock is. Leave the back of your hand to it." He grazed his swollen cock slightly, moaning at the little bit of contact.

"Now, watch me and the screen. Watch as you can't touch yourself." Thomas told him, pumping his member and listening to the moans from the laptop.

"P-please, Tommy, it hurts." He begged. The other boy just grunted, pumping harder on his own erect member.

"You wanted to touch yourself and now you're going to wait for your release." He said. The other boy was moving his hips around and kicking his legs. His eyes were locked on the boy beside him, the video not being near as good as a person.

"Please~" he groaned. "P-Please I really c-can't control myself anymore." He panted, his cock twitching and a puddle of fluid rested on his stomach. "Please~"

"Wait until the video is done." He said breathily. He could tell that Thomas was near, making that his last straw.

He lost control and started pumping himself roughly, grabbing his balls and squeezing them. Thomas chuckled, seeing the desperation in the boy's eyes. He decided to let him be, already torturing him enough.

Despite the fact that he wasn't even touching himself, Alex came first, moaning loudly. Thomas came not long after. The guys in the video seemed to be finishing up, but they didn't care about that anymore.

They sat there, panting. Alex blindly closed the tab and shut the laptop.

"I didn't know you were that kinky." Thomas giggled.

"Do you think it's weird?" Alex asked nervously.

"No, baby. We could even try it sometimes if you want to." He looked over and saw Alex blush.

"T-that would be nice." He mumbled, grabbing a cloth out of the nightstand and wiping him and his boyfriend down.

"Are you sleepy now?" Thomas asked. Alex eyes dropped as he nodded, resting his head on his boyfriend's chest and falling asleep to the steady thump of his heart.

-✨

❤️⭐️Hamilton Smut⭐️❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें