The New Authors!!!

So, as the last post said, I have decided to choose two people to be co-authors with me!

The two people I chose were:

fox_with_a_Fedora

Andddddd

Leafpool15

So, they can come over here and introduce themselves and what they'll be writing. They'll also give their writer's piece signature thing so you guys know who wrote what.

As the person who created this account, I will refer to myself as Oui or Ouioui. The others can tell you their names.

So, I'll introduce myself.

1.

So, I'm Oui. I write whatever I feel like, tough mostly bxb but occasionally gxg. There's not much to say about me. I'll put the star that I'll use as my identification thing at the end of all the things I've written. I don't have much to say about myself. I'm a questioning definitely not straight bitch.

-✨

2.

okiiii. Ello. I'm Dani, your pansbian friend. i'm fox_with_a_Fedora  and i'm a tired bitch with no ability to write anything involving an asshole. I do gxg and possibly some gxb. I don't do WAM, piss / scat kinks, pet play, or shit involving a fursuit.

—🏳️‍🌈

3.

Hi I'm Sam!
Leafpool15
I'm a bisexual/Asexual bitch
I write everything because I'm numb inside(more like dead) except for furries. They're cool, I just don't like writing sex with them. I prefer bxb because I've always written that, but I can do whatever.

—🌙

So yeah, those are the new authors. They've already gotten started with writing so there should be some more posts on this account.

Yeah, thank you all!!!