Lafilams - Three 💥

Trigger warnings!!!

Daddy kink
Bondage
teasing
The normal shit I write

Alex sat on the couch, John beside him with a bowl of popcorn separating them. They were watching The Notebook as they waited for Laf to come home. He was out grocery shopping, since the other two despised doing that.

They were able to sit there peacefully, until Alex got up moved the almost bowl onto the counter, leaving room so he and John could cuddle up together.

"Hey, baby." Alex said, wrapping the blanket around the both of them. He leaned against John's chest and John rested his head atop of Alex's.

"Hey, Lexi." John said, petting the boy's hair. They continued watching in peace, until a kissing scene came on. Alex looked up at John suggestively. John took his cue and kissed him. Alex turned himself so he was full on sitting on John's lap and facing him.

As things got more heated, Alex had started grinding down on John, causing him to buck upwards and moan into the kiss.

"You're so sensitive and it's cute, baby." Alex said against his lips, causing the other boy to moan louder. Alex could feel the bulge against the boy's tight jeans, imagining that it must be edging on painful.

After a while, John pushed the boy that was on him off.

"Why did you do that-"

"We have to wait until Daddy is home." He said. Alex just chuckled and shook his head, looking at the boy who looked like he was suffering, an arousal obvious in his pants and pupils dilated.

"No we don't, baby. If you can cum quickly, I'm sure he'd never know." He said, trying to get back on the boy's lap, who had only pushed him off again. "Come on, I only want to make you feel good." Alex complained.

"No, we need to wait." John told him.

"What about me? It hurts!" Alex said, referring to the bulge in his pants. That was only partially true, he was wearing sweatpants so it wasn't nearly as painful as John's would be.

"Does it hurt too much?" John asked.

"Yes, baby, please just fix it." Alex pleaded, giving puppy eyes that he knew John couldn't say no to.

"Fine baby, but you're in trouble." He glared at the boy. He slowly put his hands at the waistband of the sweatpants, pulling them down even slower.

"Stop teasing me." Alex complained, making John go slower.

After a minute, Alex bucked his hips up, feeling his arousal his the cool air. John stared as it stood at attention.

"Baby, stop staring! It's embarrassing!" Alex whined, wanting John to give him a blowjob or jack him off at least. John just chucked before laying on his stomach, teasing his boyfriend's cock by nearly touching his lips to it before pulling away.

"Baby, please-" He cut himself off by moaning as the boy gave the tip small kitten licks. He then took the head in, sucking on it aggressively. He slowly started to take more down, feeling it nearly hit the back of his throat as Alex bucked up uncontrollably.

"Baby, I'm going to cum, please-" Alex was cut off by the front door opening. John pulled off quickly, trying to hide his own arousal with the blanket. Alex was left with nothing but his cock standing up, red and throbbing since he had been so close.

"What is this?" Laf asked them, dropping the bags with groceries on the kitchen table and walking towards the boys. Alex just laid there, frozen. "Both of you to the bedroom now." Laf commanded and the two, who scrambled to get up and get into the bedroom.