Lams - Pretty Boy ❤️

Trigger warnings:
Body image issues

1. Soft sex
3. (Slight) teasing
4. Kissing
57. Comfort sex

"Baby, how do you feel today?" I asked my boyfriend, which was sitting on his phone in bed.

"Okay, I guess." He mumbled.

Well, he's not okay, I can tell you that.

"What's wrong, baby?" I laid down beside him.

"It was nothing, Lex, don't worry about it." He knows I don't give up that easily.

"Baby, it's worrying you so there's definitely an issue. You can tell me." I rubbed his arm.

"Thomas said I look fat." He mumbled, nearing tears. I quickly took his phone out of his hands and pulled him into my arms.

To someone who doesn't know John, he might just seem to be acting all sensitive and weak. But what no one knows is that he's had major body image issues. I've tried my best to help him overcome them, but it doesn't help when other people say things to him.

"Baby," I whispered. "You know that's not true."

"You just say that." He said, trying to squirm out of my grip.

"No I don't. You are pretty and your body is perfect. Jefferson's an asshole who can fuck off. I know that he isn't nice to many people in general." I stroked his cheek gently.

"But he said that-"

"I'll prove it to you that you're the most beautiful boy." I growled in his ear, suddenly becoming protective and seductive.

"How would you do that, Lexi?" He only called me Lexi during sex, and called me Lex normally. He'd sometimes let a 'Lexi' slip in regular conversation showing that he wanted sex or he wanted to tease me.

"I can show you. But you'd need to take these off." I pulled at the end on his shirt and the waistline of his pants.

He started to quickly undress himself, stopping at his boxers.

"Such a needy boy." I teased.

"Only for you, Lexi."

"But I still need these off." I pulled at his boxers.

"Maybe you should take off your clothes first, Lexi." He never felt comfortable when he was fully undressed and the other one was fully dressed. He needed us on the same level.

I chuckled before slowly taking off everything.

"Does my baby like what he sees?" I teased him, holding his waist as we sat on the bed.

"Yes, he does. Can I please?" He made small motioned to my member, showing that he wanted to probably suck me off.

"Not yet, Baby. Take off your boxers first." He sighed but complied.

"Such a pretty boy." I said once he took it off.

"I want to-"

"Wait, let me see you first. Just lay down." I slowly pushed him down so his head was on the pillow.

I started off by kissing in between his legs, emitting a quiet moan from him. I skipped his half-erected member and went straight to his stomach.

"Such a pretty boy. Just how I like him." I praised

"Lexi," he moaned, bucking his hips slightly. I held him down and moved up to his chest, leaving some hickeys.

"Such a nice body. Such a nice boy." I said lowly.

"Lexi, please,"

"Wait, Baby." I warned him before moving up to his neck.

"Such a pretty boy. So many pretty freckles." He was always insecure about his freckles, so I always tried my best to make him like them.

"Lexi, I really want it." He moaned. I chuckled before reaching over to the table and grabbing some lube. I put some on my fingers before putting it on my member and then putting some on him.

I slowly slid in, making sure he felt little to no pain.

"Yes, Lexi, please-" he moaned, cutting himself off as I brushed his prostate.

"Such a pretty boy." I said before going quickly. "Such a pretty boy for me."

I kept going as he kept moaning and holding onto my neck. I kept littering his neck with hickeys and quietly moaned against his neck, sending vibrations through him.

"Alex, please, I'm going to-" I cut him off.

"Don't even ask me, just cum for me, baby." He moaned before cumming all over himself and on me. I came inside him after that.

"Does my pretty boy feel good now?" I asked him, getting off of him and pulling him into my arms.

"Yes, Lex, thank you." He kissed me on the lips before slowly falling asleep in my arms, a smile on his face.

Heh unedited I'm sorry if there's any mistakes.

- (the first... I don't know ten or so fics were written before the other authors joined so I'm just going to add stars for every one of them).