Marliza - Soft 🔥

Trigger warning!
Smut
Toys
Rope
Blindfold
No plot

Ps: the title rating is how I remember it to be. I don't know exactly what happens here.

Maria laid down on the bed. She felt her other instincts heighten, since her sight had been taken away. Her legs were left nice and open by the ropes and her hands were handcuffed to the posts.

She felt hands slowly yet firmly rubbed against her hips and up to her ribcage and back down. They slowly started massaging her shoulders and neck, almost following a pattern.

"So nice and sweet." The person said. She whimpered, though she knew exactly who it was.

The hands ran down to her thighs, dangerously close to her heat. She did her best to not buck her hips, though she knew that the attempts would be futile later.

"Isn't this a sweet present? Maybe I should open it." Eliza whispered softly, pushing the lips aside to expose her pussy. Maria gasped at the feeling of the air against it.

"Aw, such a sweet present indeed." Eliza cooed. She moved one hand and slowly started to ghost over her pussy, causing the girl to tense.

She slowly moved her fingers down to her entrance, slowly putting one inside. The girl underneath her moaned quietly as a second one was slowly put in the wet hole.

The slow pumping and rubbing quickly turned to merciless pounding. She quickly cane to the edge, but the fingers were abruptly pulled out, leaving only her walls clenching together.

She was about to start pleading when her Mistress told her,

"Don't beg. Don't plead. Don't whine." She put her hand back in between her legs, but only to get some juices on her finger and watch the string come out from in between.

"Still very wet, my dear." She teased.

Once Maria came down from her near orgasm, she quickly put her fingers in again.

"Don't cum." She said as she pumped harder. She didn't know if moaning counted as whining, so she tried her best to keep her mouth shut.

She was clenching around the fingers as they pulled out again, leaving her empty and without satisfaction.

Eliza got on the girl's abdomen, and Maria could feel the other girl's heat on it. She slowly went back and forth, rubbing her own juices on her.

She started to quickly move, her breathing becoming rougher as the person under her squirmed from neglect.

"Shh, no cumming until I do." She teased breathily as the girl under her whimpered quietly.

Her head fell back and her jaw dropped as she came on the girl's abdomen.

"Such a good girl for me." She said as she was in her fogged, post-orgasmic mind. She slowly got off, making sure the juices stayed on Maria.

"Such a good girl. I think you deserve to cum." She said as she pressed two fingers against her pussy. She gasped but quickly took in the nice feeling.

The fingers slowly travelled back down to her entrance and pressed onwards with little effort. They started moving quicker as the other hand came up to fondle with her breasts.

She started moaning loudly, knowing that there were very little consequences when she earned her orgasms.

"Cum for me, baby." Eliza said. Maria's jaw dropped and she quickly came, as Eliza helped her ride it out.

"Very good, baby." She kisses her cheek as she took off the ropes and blindfold.

"You took that very well, baby." She cooed. Maria got up and went to the washroom to clean up, Eliza following behind her.

"Round two? Less dominance?" She asked.

"Round two." Eliza smirked.

No editing and just a quick thing because I haven't done one in a while.

-