Marliza - Softy ❤️

Trigger Warnings!

Smut
That sounds about right
If you reading you know what's 'bout to happen...

I curled up beside Eliza while watching Netflix. I couldn't believe it. My beautiful girlfriend. Today was our two year anniversary.

"Hey, honey." I mumbled as I nuzzled into her neck.

"Hey, baby." She giggled. She giggled at everything and I love it.

"Happy anniversary." I rubbed the other side of her neck with my hand. I hadn't started anything sexual yet, but I was planning on seeing if she wanted to try anything tonight. I knew she hasn't done anything like this, so I came prepared if she did want to, you know... fuck.

"Honey, I love you so much."

"Don't tell me you're being all lovey because we're watching The Notebook."

"No, I'm not, Love." I said as I started kissing her neck. She let out a soft moan.

"O-oh, Ria, Babe~" she said, already out of breath.

"Do you like it, baby?" I asked her in between kisses. I could feel her nod, which I wasn't going to accept.

"Baby, we use our words."

"Y-yes."

"Good, Honey."

I continued to kiss her neck and collarbone, slowly moving downwards.

"May I?" I tugged on the hem of her shirt.

"Y-yes~ ooh, Ri-"

I chuckled and slowly but seductively took her shirt off of her, leaving her in a bra.

I slowly moved my hands to her back, giving her time to tell me not to go any further. I slowly unclasped her light purple laced bra and let it fall off her shoulders.

I took the view in.

"Baby, stop, you're embarrassing me." Eliza started to turn red from blushing, embarrassed by my staring.

"Sorry, Love. You're just too beautiful. My pretty girl~" I cupped one of her breasts, leaving her moaning.

"Ri- oh, gosh~" she squirmed slightly.

I smirked at her reaction before taking a nipple into my mouth, sucking on it.

"F-fuck..." she moaned loudly.

While I was swirling my tongue around her, I decided to start taking off her pants as she started taking off my shirt, leaving me in lingerie.

"Maria, o-oh my god. You look so hot." She said breathlessly.

"I smirked before popping off of her and looking at her, only matching purple panties on.

"Oh, gosh, I want it, please." She moaned. I giggled before slowly sliding her panties off of her. I threw them to the side before taking off my own pants, leaving me in a bra and panties.

"So beautiful~" I cooed, testing my hand high up on her thigh.

"Fuck, Maria, stop teasing." I giggled before slowly slipping my hand near her heat. She was already very wet, meaning she didn't need much preparing.

"Oh~"

I softly rubbed her clit, making her let out a long moan.

"Riii, more please~" She squirmed.

I slowly slid one finger into her as she was barley able to let out a moan. There was a lot of room so I slipped a second one in.

"Fuuck please Riii~" She threw her hands around me and unclasped my bra, throwing it across the room.

She looked at my chest, taking in me this time. She groaned and tore the last piece of clothing off of me, leaving us as two completely naked bodies together.

I slowly pumped the fingers in and out of her, curling them, trying to find the right spot.

"Oh, babe, plea- OH FUCK~" She nearly screamed as I brushed her spot. I motors before running that spot more intensely.

I noticed how her heat seemed slightly swollen, neglected and red, so I positioned my face in between her legs, not stopping my digits as I softly licked her clit.

"RI PLEASE OH MY-" she cut herself off with a loud moan as I licked more aggressively.

"Please, I'm going to!-" she suddenly came on my face, being a squirter and all. I helped rude her through her orgasm before retracting my tongue and pulling out my fingers.

"O-oh my, baby-" she said breathlessly.

"Did you like it?" I asked her. She quickly nodded before opening her eyes and looking at me again.

"Now it's your turn~" she purred, pushing me onto my back and going in between my legs. I could feel I was drenched in my own lubricant, which was only spread around by her tongue.

"Oh, Baby, please~"

I felt her giggle, sending a soft vibration through me. I bucked my hips lightly and she took that as a cue to start tongue fucking me.

"S-shiit~" I moaned. She then took her index finger and thumb, rolling my clit between them. Even though I was working on her before, I was definitely the more sensitive one.

I came, though not squirting all over her. She did the same thing by helping me ride it out.

"Shit, we need to do that again sometime." She curled up beside me.

"We do." I replied.

"I love you baby." She whispered, before falling asleep.

"I love you too."

WOW SOEMTHING NOT KINKY FOR ONCE.

-