What I Want - Lafferson 💥

Requested by:

@Ink_Demon666

4 - teasing
22 - Dirty talk
43 - Bondage
67 -humiliation kink
69 - sex toys (extreme)
73 - Rough sex

I use to not really like this ship but it's kind of grown onto me so I'll try.

Lafayette was sitting with his long-time boyfriend, Thomas, as they watched one of his favorite TV shows. They had been watching the entire thing, from season one until the most recent. They had been on season three as a... slightly erotic scene came on. It wasn't unusual for this show to have some reference to sex, but this scene was more graphic, and more... explicit.

Laf felt a bit odd. There were a few references to things that he'd like to try, but being his small, anxious, self-conscious self, he'd always been too scared to bring anything up. He knew Thomas had expressed his kinks; domination and praise. He'd love to praise Laf and had always loved over taking him, making him helpless and putty in his arms.

He knew Thomas wouldn't have a problem with trying out something that his boyfriend wanted to try out, but Lafayette was simply too scared to bring it up. Thomas knew that there were probably some kinks he had, but knew that Laf wouldn't open up about them on his own. He'd need a situation for it, or to be asked about it straight up. Though, he wouldn't be able to be too pushy with it, or Laf would close off completely. He needed the exact moment.

As the scene went on, Laf had started to feel a little red in the face and fidgety. He tried his best to make sure the boy beside him didn't notice. The scene was about to end, not much happening, but then Thomas spoke for the first time in three hours, pausing the show.

"Laffy?" He asked.

"Yes?" Laf asked, anxious about what was coming up.

"Did you like that?" He looked into his eyes, waiting for an answer.

"W-What do you mean?" He stuttered.

"Did you like what they did?"

"I mean, yeah it was- did you like it? We could always try-"

"No, did you like it? Is that your thing you won't open up about? I know you like somethings, but I don't know what they are because you haven't told me." He asked, shifting closer to Laf, who was looking at the ground in front of the couch. He felt his cheeks heat up brightly and himself become more rowdy at the thought of doing anything like that.

"Honey?" Thomas asked. "It's alright. Tell me if you do. That way I can pleasure you in a way that you'll love." Thomas shifted closer, putting his hand on the boy's chest and slowly sliding it down towards his stomach. "Hmmm, do you like it?" He teased.

Laf started to feel out of control hunger for Thomas to just take him. He wanted Thomas to slam into him, to dominate him on a different level than he had before.

He felt a kiss being placed on his neck, searching for a sensitive area. Once he hit it, he basically bit at it with his lips. Laf let out a quiet moan, not wanting to be heard.

"Hmmm, Laffy? Did you like what was on screen? All of it?" He asked, eating at his neck. Laf couldn't contain himself, whimpering slightly.

"Yes, yes, all of it." He groaned as Thomas came near his evident bulge in his pants to only ghost over it.

"The dirty talking?"

"Y-yes." He whimpered.

"The humiliation? The toys? The ropes?"

"Y-Yes, please Tommy, you're embarrassing me." He complained, making Thomas chuckle.

"Maybe I could surprise you then. Tomorrow after you're done work." Thomas told him. He started breathing heavily, wanting him right now.