Trouble at Camp

Percy**

I sat down waiting for Annabeth it was after the camp fire and I could not wait to see her.

I had this headache in my head and it began to throb harder, I saw Thalia dying in front of me and she had that lifeless look in her eyes that was covered in hatred and agony.

I couldnt get the pictures out my head. It hurt really bad like poison being poured into my scalp.

I saw that girl, that thing, she laughed and lunged at me. I opened my eyes and rubbed my temples.

I saw Annabeth walk toward me "wassup?" she said casually flipping her hair back.

I winced and touched my head "Nothing, so how was your day without me?"  I smiled.

She looked at me unsure " fine.... actually, it was really peaceful actuallly..."

I pressed on "And?"

"I found absolutely irritating!" she groaned.

"Uh, Why was that?" I said

"Because there was not a certain seaweed brain there, to make things..... lets say chaotic"

We looked at each other before laughing till we were interrupted by an swarm of campers.

And let me tell you this they were not happy campers at all.

When I looked to my side Annabeth looked extremely confused.

I asked "So, Guys whats going on?"

"someone went into all of our cabins and tampered with our stuff!" someone yelled.

"Who was it?" I asked

They all glared at me, some holding weapons, some minding their buisness, Then it dawned  on me.

"You all think I did it!" I yelled hurt. "I didnt do anything!" I said

"Percy this is a really poor joke" Conner said glaring at me.

"Yeah!" Travis said angry "You took our valuable stuff and destroyed the inside of each cabin-"

Another kid spoke interrupting Travis "And you melted all the metal the camp has here, including our personal ones, you even managed to make the satyrs not want to come to camp anymore!"

"But I didnt do anything!" I protested.

"Yes you did, You-you.... thief" someone said.

"Please believe me!" I said hurt how they wouldnt believe me.

Annabeth said some things at them along with a few colorful words but they ignored her as if she wasnt there.

"There is no point denying it, the Hephaestus cabin has cameras, we saw you enter their cabin and do the same!" another screeched.

Chiron came in galloping "is it true?" he asked out loud.

Everyone nodded, Chiron gave me a look of detest and one that meant that I should have known better.

His next words are what shattered my pride or whatever I had "I will be contacting Olympus immediately!" and galloped off.

Everyone left, At least I had Annabeth and a few friends like Leo, Piper, Jason, Nico, and Clarisse at camp who will listen.

Then I my head started to hurt like really bad and then I saw what I hated the most.

Monsters...

I went to the beach where I saw Posiedon he stood in the water with a fishing pole and the waves moved violently.

"Dad," I whispered He turned to face me his face emotionaless.

With a nod at me he gestured for me to come forward.

I stood in the water looking in the distance it felt arkward for some reason my dad looked at me.

"Percy sometimes I wonder if you are still that mistake I made a few years ago, there has been a meeting call at Olympus regarding you."

"Dad believe me, I didnt do anything I-"

He interrupts "I shall show no favortism to you Perseus, whatever Zeus and the other gods I have no choice but to go with it-"

"Why! I am your son cant you-" the look on his face was cold.

"The moment you stayed at this camp, went on quests, fought for Olympus was the moment you sealed your fate,"

"Dad I dont get it!" I said turning toward him.

"You fight your own battles, you cant allow me to help fight them with you anymore. Percy this time I am incapable of helping you."

I stared at him and I was not surprised, I mean when I was twelve you call me a mistake and so many things later after that.

"If things go bad on Olympus I will be forced to disown you, And I will not hesitate.

He turned toward me "Percy more waves and aftershocks will be coming your way, heed my advice and be cautious, this will not be your first trouble."

With that he disapeared leaving me with my heart filled that it hurt.

I sat in the water looking in the same direction my.... Posiedon was trying to figure out what was he looking at when he said all that