Weapon of Choice is...

**Annabeth

I should have told Percy, my mother is Athena I should have known better.

I sat by the fire tears brimming in eyes of my stupidity and the future of my actions.

Justin walked toward me he casted no shadow and only I knew why.

"So Annabeth... remember that night?"

I looked away, he pressed harder "Huh, and to think Percy hasnt figured it out yet,"

His hands reached toward my neckalace that is around my neck. "Such a little detail I forgot it when well you gave it to Percy"

I snapped my head to look at him "What did you do Justin?"

He grinned "Its what you did and what you are going to do"

I shook my head then I looked at him.

"How are you real?"

He took it by surprise but didnt answer. "You knew that night but you did it anyway in the heat in the moment and I told you remember?"

I hung my head it wasnt my fault. I am responsible I let it happen.

**Flashback

Annabeth looked at Justin in horror and disgust she shook her her head.

"Your an spirit!" she backs away

"No I am not, I am a lets say a figment of imagination and I do like you Annabeth but I use love to my advantage because it destroys" He drawled.

I walked towards him "but your solid I dont get it"

His eyes looked coldly "Annabeth believe me, I love you, your power and influence, help me.

She looked at him closed her eyes "what about Percy,"

"Percy? You dont need him, I can give you everything youwant making your world back to what it was.....I can back L-" he started

I interrupted him then he interrupted me by kissing me.

It felt like Percy but I knew better, I kissed him back regreting it.

A flash of lightning happened unexpectantly and....

**Flashback ends almost over

**Justin

I saw her take a deep breath. And forced a fake smile.

"I hate you, love is a dangerous weapon why use it the way you do?"

she whispered.

"Because it can get me what I want," I saw Percy walk by with Nico on his heels. I grinned and Annabeth looked worried she then saw my next action.

"Justin dont!" she muttered. I leaned forward for a kiss.

She shook her head and kissed me back unwillingly

I heard Percy growl and Annabeth smiled falsely between my lips. "Percy back off, I cant do this with a thief,"

He took a step back "you are my fiancè!"

She went rigid and stiff "your what?" she said carefully.

But Percy Jackson had already stormed off.

Annabeth was crying tears flowing freely "Percy I am doing this for you!" she cried out "I cant!" she sobbed giving up.

"I hate you! go back to Tartarus!" she yelled at me.

I laughed and walked away I saw an identical figure by the pine tree a shape of a girl.