Whispers and Confusion

**Percy

I was looking down on my plate while peoole whispered angrily.

To be honest I was getting fed up with this behavior.

I then heard a voice "Percy you dont belong in the shadows,"

I stood up crashing into Nico we both fell instintivley my arms wrapped around him to protect him.

The whispers stopped, Nicos ears turned red.

"Lets talk ouside," he said

"Why not here?" I argued back

He sighed "Its about your sanity and about... them" he cocked his head toward the campers.

Nico steered me outside his ears red trying to find words that he had somehow lost.

**Nico

The way Percy acts with Annabeth, so much protection and love that it surprised me how he instinctively held me before I fell.

I tried finding my words as I stared into his sea green eyes filled with patience and hyper awareness.

As I stumbled for words Percy was becoming fidgety so I officially started the conversation.

"Percy are you okay?" I asked

He looked taken back "Yeah wassup," He looked around "wanna sit at the lake?"

I nodded and we walked slowly taking in the silence and stares in.

We sat down the ground where I sat turned well dead, Percy didnt seem to notice.

Percy was rambling on and on about his life and the headaches when he said that I was concerned.

I mean who has ever seen a demigod with a headache before.

"I have blackouts, I mean I go to sleep and I dont have any dreams Nico, I dont get it!" he sighed.

"Have you talked to Chiron?" as soon as I said it I immediately regreted it.

He hung his head "Chiron isolates himself from me,"

I furrowed my brow Percy using vocab words that was odd.

Percy then looked to the side smiled and nodded.

"Percy are you-" I started but then he clutched his head.

"So many whispers," he cried out

Then blinked and acted as if nothing was wrong.

"Percy seriously whats going?" I said exteremly scared.

He stood up grinning "lets go Nico lets get Annabeth, Piper and Frank I feel like sparing!" and ran up to camp

I sat there looking at the distance the shadows clinging to me.

I actually heard whispers not spirts but it was faint.

I dont think Percy state is going to aide him when he hears the story and the truth.

I stood up and called for Mrs.O'Leary I had to investigate.....