Sorrow

The former son of the sea god held his cousin in his arms and walked his way down to the underworld.
He knew it was the least he should do is return Hades's son back to him.
As he entered D.O.A recording studio, Charon opened his mouth and closed it as he saw Percy entered.
He quickly led him to the ferry. Percy's eyes gazed at the river of Styx, all the broken dreams, wishes, promises, oaths.
His breathing slow and inaudible, his rage was growing but was being over powered by grief. He turned around to look at Nico his hand absently touched his own cheek.
The same cheek Nico had kissed him on. Percy looked up at the sky of the underworld it was dark and hopeless, he wondered why Nico kissed him, why the gods didn't believe him, and how did he do all that back at Olympus.
The boat stopped with a jolt and Percy almost lost his balance and almost fell over the boat.
His face was inches from the water. he saw his reflection and regrets began pouring in.
He lifted Nico in his arms and walked down through all the entries to Hades all the spirits whispered loudly and moved out of his way.
Cerberus whined and laid down looking longingly at Percy holding Nico's corpse.
He arrived at the gates of Hades when the doors opened and he took a deep breath and walked in with the doors slammed behind him.

He walked up to Hades throne expecting to get up and destroy him with his army of dead.

Instead he embraced Percy and when he let go his eyes were darker filled with anger and grief.

"Olympus shall pay," he started but when he looked at me he shook his head and took Nico from my arms.

"Go Perseus Jackson, I never want to see you in the underworld again." he declared.

Percy left with his heart cold in his hands, he left confused and felt as if he was in a dream.

He desperately wanted to wake up and it will be all over.