Their First Thoughts about You

Joker and Harley- Harley: "OMG. I'm finally a mommy. Y/n is soooooo cute. I just want  to cuddle her/him all day.  I'm going to be the BEST MOMMY EVER!"

Joker: "Y/n looks so peaceful when she's/he's asleep. She's/he's just so precious, I don't deserve her/him." (You snuggle into him and  smile) "Aw. My little clown's first smile and it was with me, y/n's Daddy.  I'm glad to be your daddy, little clown." 

Katana and Diablo-  Katana: "Kireina (Beautiful).  Ore no kireina akachan. (My beautiful baby.) Watashi wa, anata o aishiteimasu. (I love you).

Diablo: "I'm a dad again.  I can't believe it, my little y/n is finally here. Thank you Grace, Katie and Jack, for showing me how to love and be a dad. I miss all of you and I love all of you and you too, y/n." 

Deadshot-  "My goodness. You're so tiny, just like Zoe was and beautiful too. I know I wasn't there much, because of my ex-wife, but I promise I'm going to be there for you, y/n." 

Killer Croc- "I better find you a better home and a normal family to live with." (You start crying) "You love me? No one has ever loved me, because of the way I- look." (You touched his face  and giggled.) "You really do like me, huh little croc?" (You snuggle into him and yawned)  "I guess I'm keepin' ya." 

Captain Boomerang- "You're a beauty, you know that? I don't want to be like my parents. I'm going to be the best daddy to you. I love ya, mate."  

Dr. June Moone and Rick Flag- Dr. June Moone: "A mom. I'm a wife and now I'm a mother to this little bundle of joy, my y/n. Mommy and daddy are so happy to have you in our lives. Our baby y/n."

Rick Flag: "I can't believe that I have a family now. First I married June, my best friend and now I have two people who love me, June and now my little solider, the apple of mine and June's eyes, our little y/n." 

Enchantress: "I can't believe I have an heir to my throne and that I have a child. A child to rule by my side. My heir, my y/n."