Your First Word(s): Good & Bad

Waring: Some Cursing

Joker & Harley- (Good word: Oke) (Joke)- One day your mommy was trying to teach you how to say mama & dada. "Come on Puddin' cup say mama. Ma-ma." She encouraged you. You tried but only babbles came out. Your daddy overheard and came into the family room where you and your mommy were. "Sweetie please say mama." She begged as she got "How to get your baby to talk for dummies" book. "Try Daddy, y/n." He said as you smiled as he laid beside you. Then your mommy and daddy got into an argument over what you should say. Feeling the pressure, you began to cry. "No, no baby clown. Shh... Daddy's here y/n." Your mommy went to go get your hyena, while your daddy tried to cheer you up. "Does my lil clown wanna hear a joke?" He asked you as he sat you on his lap. "What's a duck's favorite food?" He asked as you looked up at him with teary eyes. "Quackers." You smiled and laughed, for that was one of your favorite jokes that your daddy would do for you. "Oke." "Yes baby. Daddy told you a. Wait a minute. What did you say?" "Oke."  "Harley! Y/n said her/his first word!" She came running down the stairs like the roadrunner until she was in the family room. "What did our lil clown say, Puddin'?" "Watch. What did Daddy tell you, y/n?" "Oke." "OMG! Great job lil Puddin' cup." Your mommy cooed. "Can ya say mama?" "No say daddy." Your parents said as they began to fight over what they wanted you to say again.

(Bad word: Fuck) Your daddy was in an important meeting, so you were with your mommy, Bud and Lou. You were playing with them but you wanted your daddy to play with you too. "Oke?" You said looking at your mommy. "Daddy's in an a meeting, sweetheart. But mommy can tell ya a joke." She said, but you began to cry because you liked your daddy's jokes better. She tried to calm you down, but you weren't giving up. Your daddy and his business men heard you. "J? Is that a baby crying?" One of the men asked. "That's none of your business." He said. Your crying grew louder and your daddy's business men were getting annoyed. "J? Can't you go shut your little bitch/ bastard up? She's/he's giving me a headache." The second man said. Your daddy got pissed off, for NO ONE MAKES FUN OF THE KING'S LITTLE CLOWN. "What did you say, Darren?" He said darkly. "I said can't you shut-" A bullet went right between his eyes and ended his life. "Does anyone else have something to say to me?" He asked as he pointed the gun at the remaining men. "No? Good. Now GET OUT!" He yelled. All of them ran out of there like cheetahs. Your daddy ordered his men to clean up the mess, while he went  to see you. "Now, why is my lil clown sad, when she/he should be happy and smilin'?" He asked you as he placed you into his arms. "Oke?" "Oh you wanted to hear one of your Daddy's jokes, well Daddy will tell ya a good one." He cooed as he walked over to the couch. "How was the meeting, Puddin'?" "A fuckin' pain in the ass." "Puddin'! Watch your language around y/n!" Your mommy said. "What? Y/n doesn't know how to say-. "Uck." "Shit." "Mr. J, you are sleepin' on the couch." "What's Daddy going to do with you?" He said as he tickled you. 

Katana & Diablo- (Good word: Ire (fire) One cold day your daddy was showing off his fire skills by showing you all different shapes, animals, etc. to you.  "You like daddy's fire trick, don't ya y/n?" He cooed at you. "I-I-ire!" You cheered. He broke into a smile and called your mommy over to let her hear your first word. "What is it my love?" "Watch this." He said as he made more fire animals. "Ire!" You said again. "Our baby is growing up." Your mommy said as she cried. 

(Bad word: amn it (damn it)- Your daddy was fixing something downstairs and didn't realize that he missed a step. "Damn it! I hate these damn steps!" He yelled as he got up and saw you. "Amn it!" "Oh no. Y/n that's not what daddy said. Daddy said "darn it." He said trying to correct his mistake. Your mommy came into the room and smiled. "There you are, y/n. Mommy's been looking everywhere for you." She cooed. "Amn it!" "Hmm? I wonder who told you that?" She said as she looked at your daddy with a smirk on her face. "Sorry honey. I didn't know that y/n was there when I got up after I said that. I'm sorry." "Oh Diablo. I'm not that mad. At least she'll/ he'll know that the "dam" part is known as a beaver's home. Just be careful next time." "I will." He said as he kissed you and your mommy.