Easter Special

A/N- Hey readers. I know that this special is a little early, but I wanted to do this one first because the Easter special for the Halloween parent book is going to take me a little longer because I have 24 characters to do. So I hope you enjoy this special. 

Joker & Harley-(One week before Easter)  One gloomy day in Gotham city, you were watching TV with your big brothers, while your mommy went to talk with your daddy. "Knock, knock Puddin'." "Ah my queen. To what do I owe this lovely visit?" "Well I was wondering what we are going to do for y/n's first Easter." "I don't know. Frosty!" He yelled for your uncle. "Yes boss?" "You have a... family, right?" "Yes sir. I do." "What do you do for this so-called "Easter?" "Well boss. What my family and I do is dye eggs, have an egg hunt, and watch Easter specials. Also have a wonderful dinner." He said. Just then you began to cry, getting your parents and uncle's attention. Your daddy was faster than your mommy and uncle, so he got to you first. "Aw, what's the matter lil clown?" "Owie." You said as you showed your daddy thumb, which had a splitter. "Don't worry, my lil clown. Daddy will fix your owie." He cooed as he sat you on the kitchen counter. He got out the first aid kit and washed his hands. "Okay y/n. Hold out your thumb like this. Good girl/boy. Now hold still." He said as he got it out. There was a little bit of blood, but your daddy cleaned it up quick, so you didn't see it. "All done, baby girl/boy." He cooed. "Dada iss? (kiss)" He smiled and kissed your thumb. "Daddy kiss will make it all better." He cooed as he carried you back to his office with Bud and Lou following him. "Is y/n okay, Daddy?" Your mommy asked. "Yes, Harley. Y/n just had a splitter in her/his thumb. But Daddy took good care of it, didn't he lil clown." He cooed the last part at you. You just giggled and snuggled into his warm embrace before you fell asleep in his arms. "Do you want me to take y/n, Mr. J?" "No. My lil clown is right where she/he should be. Now back to our Easter plans." He said. "I think that those are great ideas, Frosty. I think y/n will have a lot of fun with them." Your mommy said. "Alright. It's settled. We will get some plastic eggs, real eggs and a egg dying kit." Your daddy said as he took you to your nursery. 

Your daddy was having a hard time sleeping and you were whimpering over the baby monitor. He got out of bed and went to aid you. "What's the matter y/n? Can't you sleep? Let's go downstairs." He said as he carried you. Bud and Lou began to growl, which scared you. "Knock it off, it's me and your sister/brother." He said in a strict voice. Your daddy got a bottle out from the fridge and heated it up in the microwave. He tested it, went into the living room and sat in his and began to feed you.  "What would be the prefect gift for my lil princess/prince?" He thought to himself as he watched you eat. After you finished the bottle, you were looking at your daddy's tattoos. You placed your hand over your daddy's star tattoo and tried to peel it off. "You're a silly baby, but you're my silly lil clown." He cooed. Your eyelids got heavy and your daddy knew that it was time to go back to bed. He was going to put you back into your crib, but decided to take you to his and your mommy's bedroom. He placed you on his chest and made sure that you were nice and warm. "Goodnight y/n. I love so much." He said as he gave you a kiss.

Early the next morning, you began to wake up. "Shh, y/n. Daddy wants to sleep for ten more minutes." He said as he rubbed your back. You snuggled into him and went back to sleep. A few minutes later, your mommy woke up and was in awe at the sight she saw. You had your little head under your daddy's cheek and held his index finger.  "My family." She said as she covered both of you up and went to do her morning routine. A few minutes later you woke up again and so did your daddy. "Good morning lil clown. Did you sleep well?" He cooed at you as you giggled, for you loved waking up in your daddy's arms. "There are my two favorite people. Come on we have places to go today." Your mommy said as she went downstairs to start making breakfast. (Time skip to the store) Both of your parents were in disguises, so they could go out with you and not get in any trouble with Batsy. "Okay y/n. In you go." Your mommy cooed as she placed the car seat into the cart.  "Alright Frosty. Where do we go first?" "The Easter section would be the place to go, for that's where everything we would need for the egg hunt as well as the egg dying kit(s)." He said as he guiding your parents to the section.  "Holy Easter eggs. There must be 10,000 eggs here." Your mommy said. (Time skip to home)  Your mommy placed you in your playpen, while she, your daddy and uncle Frosty unloaded the bags. Then they planned the menu and had the henchmen begin to prep the Easter eggs for the egg hunt. "Oggies!" You said as Bud and Lou came by your playpen. "Yes baby. Doggies." Your mommy said. You began to cry, because you wanted to play with your brothers, so they broke you out and gave you kisses. "Wuv bub and loo." You said as you hugged them.