Father's Day Special

A/N- This chapter is dedicated to all the dads out there. Also Enchantress will not be in chapter.

Joker & Harley- Your daddy always hated the holidays, but that was before you came along and made him feel happy again, but today he wasn't happy. He hated today due to his past. No matter how hard he tried to please his father, his dad wasn't satisfied. He promised himself that if he became a father, he would be better than what his father was and your daddy kept that promise, for you were his world and his everything. Your mommy was very worried, for she thought that your daddy would hurt you and kick you out, but he never did, for you changed his heart.  Whenever he came home from a mission, heist, etc. he would go wash up before heading to your nursery to see you, his little clown.  If you were asleep, he would smile and slip his fingers through the crib and tickle your little feet.  You would smile and laugh as you saw your daddy. 

Today, your daddy was out on business, so it just you, your mommy, Bud and Lou. You were happily playing with Bud and Lou, while your mommy was on the phone talking to your aunt Ivy.  "So what are you doing, Harley?" "Nothing much Red. Just babysittin' y/n and my babies." "Oh. Where's the clown?" "Mistah J is out on at a business meeting." "Oh I see. How would you and y/n like to  do some shopping?"  "I think that's a great idea, Red. I'll go get ready now." Your mommy said as she hung up the phone and went over to where you were. "What are you doing, Puddin' pop?" "Uppy (Puppy)" "Yes baby girl/boy. Bud and Lou are puppies. Let's go get ready for auntie Ivy's comin' over to take us out for the day." Your mommy cooed as she took you to your nursery to change you. 

"Aw, y/n

"Aw, y/n. You're so cute that I could eat you up." Your mommy cooed. A little later, you heard a car horn and you knew that it was your aunt Ivy. "Time to go y/n." Your mommy said as she locked the door and carried you to Ivy's car.  (Time skip to the mall)

When all of you arrived at the mall,  you and your mommy went shopping for your daddy, while Ivy went shopping for herself. "Alright, Puddin' pop. Let's go fine some gifts for daddy." She cooed.  After your mommy and aunt Ivy were done shopping, they went out to eat and headed back home.  "Okay y/n. Wanna help mommy wrap daddy's gifts?" "Dada!" "(Chuckles) Yes Puddin' pop. Dada." She cooed. A little later you and your mommy were watching TV in her and your daddy's bedroom, when you heard the front door open/close. "Where's Daddy's lil clown and monster?" "Dada!" You said as your mommy placed you the floor and listened to your tiny feet hit the floor as you ran to your daddy. "There you are, my sweet baby girl/boy. Daddy missed you. Did you miss Daddy?" He cooed and gave you tickles.  "Hi Daddy." "Ah my lil monster.  We have a meeting tonight at the club, so be ready by7pm." "What about lil clown? Isn't y/n comin' with us?" Your mommy asked. "Of course lil clown is comin' with us, baby. I wouldn't leave y/n with any of my men unless it was Frosty or Panda. But they are going to be with us, so y/n comes too." He said.  (Time skip to your parents getting ready)

  (Time skip to your parents getting ready)