First Day of Kindergarten & Your First Friend

A/N- This was requested by AmyDunbar2 &  monicagarcica

I hope  that both of you enjoy this request, sorry that it took me soooooooooooooooooo long to get your request.

Joker & Harley- (A few weeks before school begins)- You and Lucy were in bed, fast asleep, when your mommy went to ask your daddy a very important question. "Are the lil clowns asleep?" "Yes Puddin', they are." "Good, now we can have some "fun" of our own." He said as he began to kiss your mommy's neck. "D-Daddy. I was thinkin' about sending y/n to school." "Now why the hell do you want to somethin' like that for?!" He said, now that moment was ruined. "Well Puddin', y/n is getting to that age to start kindergarten and she/he needs to make friends." "But y/n has friends here. She/he has Frost, Panda, and the other henchmen as well as Bud and Lou." "But Puddin', they don't count. Y/n needs to make friends of her/his own age. Can we please look at schools?"  She begged. "(Groans) Fine." He said as pulled out his laptop and began to search for schools.   Meanwhile you were having a bad dream and began to cry for your parents. Your mommy was going to get you, when Lucy began to cry too. "I'll get y/n, Harl. You go and aid Lucy." Your daddy said as he ran to your bedroom.  When he entered your room, he saw you shaking and crying. "Oh, lil clown." He said as he placed you on his lap and held you close to his chest. "Shh.... lil clown. I'm here. Daddy's here now, y/n."  He cooed softly and rubbed your back. You threw your arms around his neck and he carried you to his and your mommy's bedroom.  "Now, y/n. Can ya tell Daddy why you were cryin'?" "D-daddy and m-mommy no move a-and a big scary bat took me away." You said crying more. It was right then and there your daddy knew what you were nightmare was about. "Shh... lil clown. Daddy and mommy are okay. I won't die at the hands of Batsy, neither will your mother." "Pinky promise?" "Pinky promise. Now let's get you back to bed." "Can I sleep with you and mommy, tonight, please daddy?" "Well alright. But just for tonight." He said as he placed you in the middle. You snuggled up close to him before falling asleep. "I know that I don't say it much, but I love you, y/n." He whispered and kissed your head.  

Just then your mommy came back holding Lucy in her arms. "Lucy wanted her daddy too." "What is this? Kids take over the bed night?!" He whispered yelled, not wanting to wake up his lil clowns. "I'll just put Lucy in the bassinet then." "No. Bring her here."  He said as she placed her in his free arm.  "Aw Puddin'. You look so much like a real daddy." She said as she took a picture of the cutest moment ever.  "Well I guess looking at schools is out." "Harley." "Yes Puddin'?" "Shut up before you wake the kiddies." He said as he covered you, Lucy and himself with the comforter. As he was about to fall asleep, you said "I wuv ou daddy." "(Whispers) I love you too, lil clown."  Early the next morning, you woke up in your parent's bed. You heard your daddy purring softly. "Daddy!"  "Good mornin' lil clown. Did you sleep better since you were with Daddy, mommy and Lucy?" "Yes daddy. Thank you." "Anything for my lil clown. Now how about we go get some breakfast? I do believe that uncle Frosty is making pancakes." "Come on daddy." "(Chuckles) Alright y/n. I'm coming." He said as he followed you to the kitchen.  "Good morning y/n.  I made your favorite pancakes." "Yay!" You said as your uncle gave you a stack of pancakes in front of you.  While you ate, your mommy and Lucy came in. "Good morning  y/n. I have a surprise for you."  She said. 

After breakfast, you and your parents went to check out some schools for you, before setting on a nearby school. "Okay. Now we go shopping." Your mommy said. "Harley. Don't ya think that we should ask y/n to see if she/he wants to go to school?" He said.  "Ya know Puddin', you're starting to sound like a real parent."  Your mommy said as your daddy rolled his eyes.  "Y/n, my lil Puddin' pop. Do ya wanna go to school? You can me, I promise I won't get mad." "No school. I wanna stay home and be with daddy, you and Wucy!" "Alright baby, but if you change your mind let me know." You thought it over and you did want to make some new friends, so you went to your mommy and told her that you wanted to go to school.  (Time skip to your first day)