When You Get Promoted to Big Sister/Brother

A/N- Hey readers. I'm sorry for not updating my Suicide Squad book in a while, but I needed to think of some chapters to add and with me baking, it's really been crazy and insane. (Joker talking) "Just like me" "Aw Puddin'.  So anyway I'm going to try to update the best way I can. If these were requests, please let me know so I may add you to the chapter(s). Thank you all for being patient with me and for being understanding. 

The reader is about a toddler's age and there's going to be two different reactions in Joker & Harley's story. 

Joker & Harley-  (Happy reaction)  One gloomy day, you were trying to read with your daddy, since it was story time.  You were having a little trouble with some of the words, but your daddy helped you by sounding out the word with you. Once you got and said it, your daddy was very proud of you. "Daddy? Air (where)  mommy?" "Hmm. Now that's a very good question, y/n. How about we go and look for her?" "Wike Scooby-Doo?" "Yes, my lil clown. Like Scooby-Doo." He cooed as he picked you and placed you on the floor. As the two of you began your search, your mommy was in the bathroom with a pregnancy test, since she was "late."  The timer went off and you and your daddy heard the sound. "Mommy's in bwathroom daddy." You cheered, making him smile. "Good job, y/n. Now how about we get grab lunch and wait until mommy comes out?" "Otay Daddy." You said as he carried you to the kitchen and had Frost make lunch for all three of you. Meanwhile, your mommy looked down at the test and saw (+). "Oh my God. I'm. I'm pregnant." She said as she pictured her "normal" family lifestyle. Joker going to work everyday as a "normal" father would. You helping her around house before going to school  and the new baby snuggling in her arms, while she sings a lullaby to help the newborn baby sleep.  "Harley? Harley!" Your daddy called and she was quickly pulled out of her thoughts. "Yes, Puddin'?"  "Are ya alright in there? It's been two hours and lunch is ready." "I'm fine Puddin'. I'll be out in a minute." She replied. "I'm going to be a mom again." She said in her thoughts. 

Once your mommy came into the kitchen with a small box

Once your mommy came into the kitchen with a small box. "Mommy!  Me thought you were gone." You said as you hugged her legs. "(Giggles) Well I'm right here and no one is taking me or Daddy away from you, my lil Puddin' cup." She cooed as kissed your nose.  "What's with the box, mommy?" Your daddy asked. Your mommy gave it to him and you went by to see what it was. "Woah. A magic stick." You said as both of your parents laughed. "Y/n, sweetheart. Why don't you go with uncle Frosty. Daddy and mommy need to talk." "Did I say something bad, daddy?" You asked as tears filled your e/c eyes. "Aw y/n. Don't cry lil clown. You didn't say nothing wrong, okay? Daddy loves his lil clown." He cooed as gave you a kiss and soothed you. "How about I tell uncle Frosty to take ya to the toy store and buy whatever you want, hmm? How does that sound?" He asked as a huge smile came onto your face as your daddy called for your uncle to told him his orders. "Sure thing boss. Come on y/n." "Bye Daddy. Bye Mommy." You said as you gave them each a kiss and waved good-bye to them.  "Now, Harley. Tell me. Is this some type of prank? Because if it is, Daddy's not amused." He stated blankly. "No Daddy. It's not a prank or a joke. I-I just bought the test today because I'm "late."  "So. We're going to be parents again? And y/n is going to be a big sister/brother?" "Yes, Puddin'." Your daddy never felt so happy in his life. "But how are we going to tell y/n?" "You just leave that to me, my queen." He said as he kissed her.  (Time skip to your bedtime)