Mother's Day Special

A/N- Hey readers. I thought since Mother's day is this coming Sunday I thought why not do a special to the women who brought our childhood characters to life and make sure you treat your mom(s) like queens and have a wonderful Mother's Day.

Warning: Some cursing and mentioning of the word sex

Joker & Harley- Your mommy was going out with Ivy, one evening, which meant you were going to be with your daddy. Your daddy NEVER liked Ivy, but if it gets your mommy away from him for a few hours, he's fine with it. "Are ya sure you can handle y/n, Daddy?" She asked remembering what happened the last time he baby-sat. (Flashback) "Okay, Puddin' pop. You be good for Daddy and mommy will bring ya somethin' back." She cooed as you waved "bye" to her. "Now I have ya all to myself, lil clown. Let's see what we can do for fun." He cooed as he took you to the master bathroom. Minutes later, your mommy came home and couldn't find you or your daddy. "Puddin'? Puddin' pop? Where are you?" "We're in the bathroom, my queen." He replied. She walked into the master bathroom and screamed at the top of her lungs. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED in here?!!!!!!!!" She yelled seeing that the mirrors, carpets, towels and the tile floor was covered in green and purple hair dye. "Well y/n wanted to get her/his hair dyed, but with my colors." He said as he showed you to her. You were just covered in dye from the top of your little head to the tips of your toes. "That's not the permanent brand green dye you use, is it?" "Oh shit." They had to give you at least ten baths until the dye came out. "Harley. I'm-." "You're sleepin' on the couch tonight, J!" She said as she threw a pillow and a few blankets at him. (End of flashback)

"Oh Harley. That hurt." He said. You broke out of your mommy's arms and hugged his leg. "Dada." You said as you made grabby hands at him to pick you up. He smiled and picked you up. You snuggled under his chin as he rubbed your back. Ivy honked her horn to let your mommy know that it was time to go. "Behave." "Lil clown always behaves." "I meant you, Mr. J." She yelled as she left. He waited to hear the car drive away so he knew that your mommy was 100% gone. "Well my sweet baby clown, it's just you and me tonight, so how about you help Daddy find the purrrrfect gifts for her, hmm?" You babbled cutely at him and he smiled and talked back in baby talk to you. He placed you on his and your mommy's bed and gave you some toys to play with but your favorite toy were his chains. "Okay lil clown. Dada has to work now, so you lay here and play, while he works." He cooed and gave you a kiss.

He got a custom made photo of you, him and your mommy in he shape of a heart. Then he got her a coupon book good for her, but mainly his needs, and a diamond jewelry, he stole from a local jewelry store.  After he was done shopping, you began to cry. "Aw little clown. Why are ya cryin' when you should be smiling." He cooed as you tried to munch on shirt. "Okay, baby girl/boy. Daddy will feed ya in a minute, just let him switch his shirt." After he switched shirts, he took you downstairs and placed you in your highchair and gave you a bottle and a jar of baby food. He sniffed it and began to gag, which made you giggle, because of his actions.  "Alright y/n. Time for nummy-yums." He cooed as he gave you a spoonful of baby food. You ate every last bit. "All done kiddo. Good job. You're gonna grow big and strong like Daddy." He said as he picked you up and held you for little bit. It was 7:30pm, your daddy was giving you a bath. "Dada!" "That's right y/n. I'm your dada."  "Who are they?" "Bub! Loo!" "Very good. Bud and Lou." He cooed. After your bath, your daddy changed you, told you a bedtime story and put you to bed. (Time skip to the morning)

Early Mother's day, you woke up and was crying for your daddy. "Shh... y/n. Daddy's here. Daddy's here baby girl/boy." He cooed.  He got you out of your crib and changed you. He went to check on your mommy to find her fast asleep.  "Shh... We don't want to wake mommy up." He cooed at you as you copied him.  The two of you went downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast for your mommy. He made eggs, waffles, pancakes. bacon, coffee and grape juice. "Dada?" You said pointing to a small Mickey Mouse pancake. He smiled and placed it on the plate for you and fed you. "It that yummy, y/n?  Can Daddy have a bite?" He cooed as he took a bite then gave you another bite until the pancake was gone. "Where did Mickey go, y/n?" He cooed as he pretended to look for the pancake, which made you laugh. "Okay my lil princess/prince. It's time to go give mommy her breakfast." He said as he gave Frost the tray while he carried you to the master bedroom.   "Harley. Harrrley. It's time to wake up." He said as shook her gently. You saw your mommy move and you squirmed in your daddy's arms. "Mama!" "Well good morning y/n. Did you sleep well?" She cooed. "Excuse me, Ms. Quinn but this this for you." Frost said as he placed the tray of food by her.  "Thank you Frosty. Omg, did you cook this, Frosty?" "No, Ms. Quinn. The boss and y/n did."  "Aw thank you Puddin' and you too, Puddin' cup." She cooed.  After your mommy finished her breakfast, you gave her, her cards and gifts.