Daddy's Unicorn Collection (Captain Boomerang)

A/N- This was requested by SupernaturalGirl3191

I thank you for your request and I do hope that you enjoy it.  The reader is about five years old.

You were at home with your nana, who was sleeping on the recliner while watching her favorite soap opera, the Young and the Restless. You really didn't care for the show with all the boring drama, so you decided to go play in your room.  As you were walking towards your bedroom, you saw that your daddy's door was opened. You were very curious to see what your baby's bedroom looked like and decided to go in. 

"Wow

"Wow. Daddy's room is awesome, but why does he have all of these pink unicorns and unicorn bedding?" You asked yourself.  You heard car doors opening and closing and you knew that your daddy was home. "Daddy!" "Hey there little mate. Were ya good for nana?" "I'm always good daddy." You said as you hugged him.   (Time skip to your bedtime)

As you got into your bed and your daddy tucked you in, you asked "daddy? Why do you have so many pink unicorns?" It wasn't easy for your daddy to explain because he had bit of a "addiction problem" to pink unicorns. "Well y/n, it's because daddy likes pink unicorns." He said. "I like them too, but some older kids pick on me because I like unicorns." "Oh y/n. Why didn't ya tell me?" "I thought that you would get made at me." "Now y/n. You know that I'll never get mad at you. I love you, for not only you are my little mate, but you're my daughter/son, who I love more than pink unicorns and beer." "What's beer daddy?" "It's nothing, mate. Now you go to bed, before the tickle monster comes and gets ya." He cooed.  

As you went to sleep, your daddy went to his room and cuddled up with Pinky. "Man, do you got a strange addiction or what?" Deadshot said. "Pinky!" Your daddy yelled as he fell out of bed. "Woah. It's me." "What the bloody hell mate!  Do ya have any idea on what bloody time it is?! Ya could've woken up y/n!" He yelled.  "Well I just wanted to let you know, that y/n is right. You need some damn therapy dude." He said as he left.   "Maybe the bedding is too much." He said before he went back to sleep.