Halloween Speical

A/N- This chapter takes place when the reader was a baby. 

Joker & Harley- You were taking an afternoon nap, while your parents were talking and planning two fun filled weeks of Halloween fun. "We can take y/n on a haunted train ride." "Woman, are you NUTS?! Lil clown is too young for that! I swear Harley sometimes I think you're so damn dumb."  "(Tears up) Y-You really think I'm dumb?" She said as tears filled her eyes and ran off. "Harley! Harley, get back here!" He yelled waking you up. "Oh geez. Frost!" "Yes sir?" "Go after Harley and bring her back." "Yes boss." He said as your daddy went into your nursery to calm you down. "Hey there lil clown. Shh.... Daddy's sorry for yellin' and wakin' ya up. He forgot that you were nappin'. Forgive me?" He cooed as you babbled to him.  "I know I don't say this much, but I love you y/n. You may not know it, but Daddy would do anything for you and mommy." He said as he noticed you were smiling at him.  He smirked as his  eyes changed dramatically "Oh no lil clown. It's the tickle monster." He said as he began to tickle you.  "Whose Daddy's lil clown? "Whose Daddy's lil clown? You are! Yes you are, oh yes you are." He cooed in a baby like voice. Just then he heard your tummy growling and knew that it was time to eat. "Is my lil baby clown hungry? Hmm, is she/he hungry?" He cooed as he took you to the kitchen to make lunch for you and himself. 

After lunch, your daddy took you out for a little walk with Bud and Lou, when he got a text from Frost, saying that he had found Harley and is coming back to the house.  "Boss?" "We're outside. Frost." He said. "Is there anything else, boss?" "No. You may go, Frost." "As you wish, boss."  Your mommy was scared with what your daddy was going to her. "I said sit down, Harley. I'm not gonna hurt ya. I just want to talk." He said in a calm and soothing tone.  She took her across from your daddy as she saw you were holding his finger as you slept in his arms.  "Harley. I didn't mean to call ya dumb, alright. I just got a little heated is all.  You know that I love ya, my queen." "Y-You love me? You FINALLY SAID IT!" She cheered loudly, making you whimper softly. "Shh... lil clown. It's okay. Go back to sleep. Shh..." Your daddy said as gently rocked you.  "Sorry Puddin'." "I'll let it slide for now. Back to our previous conversation. What are we going to do for lil clown's 1st Halloween?"  "How about we take y/n to a pumpkin patch and pick out some pumpkins?" "We can do that.  How about we take y/n on a hay ride, that's not scary. I don't want a repeat from movie night." Your daddy said.  "Yeah and then we can take her/him out Trick or Treating." "Prefect." Your daddy said as he kissed your mommy.  "Wait. We forgot the most important thing!" "What's that baby?" "We need COSTUMES!!" She whispered yelled. "But baby, we don't have to wear costumes." He stated as your mommy gave him the puppy-eye look. "Damn it! Frosty!" "Yes sir?" "The car ready, we're going shopping." Your daddy said as he took you to your nursery to change you. 

"There you go lil clown

"There you go lil clown. All changed and ready to go bye-bye with Daddy and mommy." He cooed as he grabbed the diaper bag and your baby blanket.  Your daddy placed you in your car seat and buckled you in. "Here ya go lil clown. (Chuckles) What ya got there, y/n? Is that your blankey?" Your daddy cooed as he played with you until your mommy and uncle came out. (Time skip to the Halloween store.)  As all of you arrived at the store, which was Spirit of Halloween, your uncle set up the stroller while your daddy placed your car seat inside of it and helped your mommy out of the car.  "Aren't ya comin' Frosty?" Your mommy asked. "I think I better stay with the car, Ms. Quinn." "Frosty, you're going to need a costume too as well as your family." Your daddy said. "I don't want to be a bother to you or Ms. Quinn, boss." "Frosty, you're a part of lil clown's life so get your a$$ in that store or do I have to drag you in there?" "Alright." He said as all of you entered the store.