When Your Parents Come Find You and Bring You Home

A/N- Hey readers, I'm sooooo sorry for not updating this book in while, but the truth is I was I really struggling with an update before this one. I do promise that there is more to come. It may take a little bit of time, but I promise all of you that I will do my best with the updates. So, without any further ado, let's start the next chapter. Also Enchantress will not be in this chapter.

This chapter was requested by LilnTed. I hope that you enjoy your chapter request and I do apologze for taking so long to get to your request. 

Joker & Harley- It's been a few days since the fight you had with your parents. Richard had been taking care of you. Meanwhile on the other side of Gotham, your father was getting furious, for none of his men could find you. "What the hell I'm I payin' you morons for?! You guys are suppose to be the BEST finders, here in Gotham and you can't even locate my first born child!!!!!!" Your father said, more liked yelled. "Boss, we've tried." A guy said as your father shot him. "You tried? Oh boo-hoo. If it was one of your kids that were missing, you wouldn't be TRYIN', YOU'LL BE OUT THERE NIGHT AND DAY LOOKIN' FOR THEM! WHY CAN'T YOU BOYS DO THE SAME FOR ME?!" Your father yelled, as all the men scarttered away. "Daddy?" Lucy called out from behind his jacket, for she was scared whenever she heard him yell. "It's okay lil clown. You may come in, my sweet princess." He cooed as Lucy came into the office. "D-daddy? Do you think we'll find y/n?" "Of course we will find your sister/brother. Your Daddy has never failed you, has he lil clown?" "No daddy. You never fail." She said as she hugged him. "I love you, Daddy." "And I love you, my lil clown. Now why don't you run along and go play with Bud and Lou, for Daddy and his men have a mission to complete." "Okay daddy." She said as she did as she was told.

Meanwhile you were just waking up, when you saw an elder gentleman. "W-who are you?" "I'm Alfred, my dear lady/ boy. Don't worry, master Grayson told me about you. Plus I've taken the liberty of making you your favorite foods." He said as he took you to the dinning room. "Wow. This place is HUGE!" You said. "Yes it belongs to master Bruce." "Not Bruce Wayne." "Yes my dear. That Bruce Wayne." "Awesome!" You said as you began to eat. After you ate, you helped Alfred with the dishes and he gave you the tour of the mansion. "Hey Alfred?" "Yes?" "Do you mind if I freshen up? If it's a problem-." "No problem at all, my dear/boy. Anyone who is a friend of master Grayson is a friend of mine." He said as he showed you the bathroom. 

After you were done freshening up, you turned on the TV and gasped at the news story that was just airing. "Hello Gotham City. It's your faithful King Joker. Now something very precious was taking from my family and I WANT HER/HIMBACK! It's my first born lil clown. If the princess/prince isn't returned to the Royal Clown family within the next 24hrs, I'm going to go on one MASSIVE killing spree. So citizens of Gotham, you better get to it, for every hour passes and I don't have my daughter/son, someone will die. And I'm a man of my word. Start hunting." "OMG. I've got to go." "Is everything alright Ms./Mr. y/l/n?" "I need to go Alfred." "But the Joker is out there, Ms./Mr. y/n. Please stay here, where you're safe." He said. "Please tell Dick that I love him and that I had an emergency to attend to." "Very well, but please take these with you." He said as he gave you a can of pepper spray and a teaser. "Thank you, Alfred." You said as you left the manison and went to go find your father, even though you REALLY didn't want to, because you feared for you knew that you were in HUGE TROUBLE with him and your mother.