Nurseries

Joker & Harley- You were playing with Bud, Lou and your mommy, while your daddy and his men worked on your nursery. The walls were painted in pink/blue. Toys were in a large toy box that was in the corner. The last two things that were getting put up were the changing table and your crib.  Your daddy and uncle Frosty were working on the final touches of the crib. "There. Frosty go get my queen and our lil princess/prince and bring them here. As for the rest of yoooouuuuu. GET OUT!!!!!!!!"  Your uncle looked for you and your mommy, until Bud and Lou saw him and started to growl at him. "Ms. Quinn. The boss wants to see you and y/n." "Alright Frosty. Come on babies. Let's go see Daddy." She cooed. Frost showed her to a door, where your daddy was. When you saw him, you squealed happily and made grabby hands at him."Hi baby.  Daddy has something for you to see." He cooed  "Are you ready to see what Daddy's surprise is, lil clown?" Your mommy cooed as your daddy  opened the door to your new nursery.

" He cooed  "Are you ready to see what Daddy's surprise is, lil clown?" Your mommy cooed as your daddy  opened the door to your new nursery

Your daddy carried you inside and laid you down in your new crib

Your daddy carried you inside and laid you down in your new crib. You giggled happily and kicked your little legs as they tried to cover you up.  "Such a happy lil clown today, aren't ya baby girl/boy." Your mommy cooed. Then both of your parents smirked and began to tickle you, making laugh. "Aw Puddin'. Y/n has my laugh." "No she/he doesn't. Y/n has my laugh, don't ya lil clown." He cooed.  They tickled you for a few minutes before you began to yawn. "I think it's time for a nap, baby clown." Your daddy said as he got your blanket and covered you. Your mommy left to take care of Bud and Lou, while your daddy watched you. A gust of wind blew and hit a tree branch, making it make a scary noise, which woke you up and made you cry. "There, there little clown. Shh... Daddy's here. Daddy's here, baby girl/boy." Your crying died down, but now whimpering. "Would you like Daddy to sleep with you, y/n?" You snuggled into him as  he rubbed your back. "It's okay lil clown. No one will ever hurt you or scare you again." Your daddy said as he got into the crib with you. He laid you on his chest and covered you up. Your daddy rubbed your back and watched you fall asleep. "Goodnight, lil princess/prince. Daddy loves you." He cooed and kissed your nose, before falling asleep along side you. Your mommy was looking for your daddy, but couldn't find him. She went to your nursery to check on you and saw the most adorable sight. Your daddy had you on his chest and wrapped his arms around you. She smiled, took a picture and covered both of you up. "Goodnight my loves." She said as she left your nursery.