You Get to Meet Your Baby Sister/Brother

Joker & Harley- You were at home, playing with Bud and Lou, when your uncle Frost called for you.  "Wes uncle Fosty?" "Your daddy just called and he said that we need to go to the hospital to meet someone." "(Gasp) Baby brwother/ sister!" You said, cheerfully as your uncle took you upstairs to dress you in your big brother/sister shirt.  "Alright kiddo. You're all done. Now we have to make a quick stop before we go to the hospital and see mommy, daddy and the new baby. Okay?" "Otay uncle Fosty."  You said. (Time skip to a baby store)

"Okay y/n. You need to stay by me, so uncle Frosty doesn't get lost." He said making you giggle. Even though your uncle was a tough and serious around your daddy, he was always that fun-loving uncle that you adored so much.  Once both of you entered the store, you found a very cute balloon. "Uncle Fosty." "Yes y/n?" "Can we get alloon? (balloon)" "Sure y/n." He said as he took you over to the counter where a nice lady was. "Hello. How can I help you?" "We would like a balloon please." "Okay. I have many neat balloons. Which one would you like?" "Do you have any baby ones?" "Oh yes, sir. I do." She said as she grabbed a few different ones for you and your uncle to look at. After you picked it out, your uncle smiled for you found the prefect one. 

While the nice lady was prepping the balloon, your uncle asked if she could add another one in y/f/c, so you have one. She nodded her head as you waited for him to look for a card. You found one that was written in your mommy and daddy's colors and began to tear up, for you were missing them. "Hey y/n. What's the matter?" "I-I miss daddy and mommy." You cried. "Well we're going to see them soon, baby. Now I know your daddy wouldn't like to see you upset. How about you go pick out an stuffed animal or two?" "I-I can get two?" "Well sure.  You deserved it, for all the help you did today."  You stopped crying and hugged your uncle and went over to pick out your two stuffed animals. (Time skip to the hospital)

When you got there, your uncle knocked on the door and your daddy answered it

When you got there, your uncle knocked on the door and your daddy answered it. "Daddy!" "Hiya lil clown. Were you good for uncle Frost?" "Mm-hmm. Plus me got two new stuffies and we gots something for the baby." "Well that was very nice of you. Did you thank uncle Frost for taking ya out?" "Tank ou uncle Fosty. Me wuv ou." "I love you too, y/n. And you're very welcome." "Lil clown. Do ya wanna meet the new baby?" "Wes, pwease daddy."  Your daddy smiled as he carried you over to the chair. " "Y/n. This is your new baby... sister, Lucy. Would ya like to hold her?" "Wes daddy." He placed her in your arms and Lucy smiled at you. "Wuv ou Wucy." You said as you gave her a kiss.  After spending some much needed time with your new baby sister and your parents,  you were getting tired and your uncle knew that was time to go home, but your daddy said that you could stay there, knowing that you were going miss them. So he agreed and got you your blanket and covered you up and left to make sure everything was ready for princess Lucy's arrival at home.

 So he agreed and got you your blanket and covered you up and left to make sure everything was ready for princess Lucy's arrival at home