182. So Close

It's me again God,

How wonderful it is to be reminded that You are close to me! It's easy to feel Your presence in worship at church or when everything seems to be going well but today You want me to know that You are with me even when my heart is broken or situations leave me feeling crushed. Despite how I might feel, the fact is You are my rescuer!

"The Lord is close to the brokenhearted; he rescues those whose spirits are crushed. The righteous person faces many troubles, but the Lord comes to the rescue each time."
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭34:18-19‬ ‭NLT‬‬

There's no escape from Your presence, not that I would want that! Thank You that You guide, support and strengthen me:

"I can never escape from your Spirit! I can never get away from your presence! If I go up to heaven, you are there; if I go down to the grave, you are there. If I ride the wings of the morning, if I dwell by the farthest oceans, even there your hand will guide me, and your strength will support me."
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭139:7-10‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Thank You that You are just waiting to hear my voice! Sometimes in this busy world, I can feel like no one is listening to me but Your Word tells me that when I pray, You listen. When I seek You, I will find You! You know when my heart is searching for You!

"Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart."
‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭29:12-13‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Thank You that You hear me and deliver me from all my fears. I am so blessed that You never meant for me to go through life alone or remain in fear:

"I sought the LORD, and He heard me, And delivered me from all my fears."
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭34:4‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Thank Your for being close when I am fearful and reminding me:

"Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.""
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭28:20‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Until that day,
Amen.