°•

As Dylan jumps off the porch steps, an angered yell comes from the household. He ignores it, nonetheless, still sprinting with all his might. He stops once he sees Gordie, slowing down to his pace. Dylan feels in his bag, letting his tension ease as his camera is still intact. Gordie was wearing what he was before, but also has his hat and a jacket wrapped around him.

" Hey," Dylan greets him. The concrete is, for some reason, more interesting than the long blond. " What's the wrong man?" the boy questions, a worried tone in his voice. Gordie finally looks up, as Dylan is never one to worry often. " What's up?" he asks once more, throwing his arm around the brunette's shoulder in comfort.

" Just my dad. That's all," Gordie explains, kicking up air.

" Don't think about him. He has a stick up his ass." Those words allow Dylan to receive a smile crossing Gordie's lips, a chuckle escapes from them as a bonus. " There we go. You'd get more girls if you smiled, you know," Dylan tells him.

" You'd get more girls than all of us if it wasn't for Ace," Gordie shrugs, holding a sympathizing look on his face.

" Nah, definitely not." Gordie could argue about this but he would look like a faggot. Dylan is an amateur photographer and helps fix Gordie's writing. He's a magician with math and that's only speaking of his hobbies, his appearance and personality is a whole different story.

The mood he gives it off is cool and calm. Despite this, he can act out when he needs to. Once when Gordie and he got picked on by his elder brother, his attitude switched in a moment; the once calm and collected was screaming in Ace's face, slightly scaring the elder before they left the two alone.

  Eyes a dark, mocha brown he got from his mother as his vanilla blond hair is always in his face; his hair is moved constantly and always looks like a beautiful mess every day. With a sharp jawline, a set of lips, and a smooth voice that reminds people of silk, he'd be a lady killer if it wasn't for his brother.

" Whatever," Gordie rolls his eyes, knowing Dylan wouldn't listen anyhow.