×××°••

Chris knocks the table aside, it falling with a loud bang. He shoves Dylan against the wall of the treehouse, pushing his lips against the latter's.

Dylan tries to push him away, only for the blond to grab his wrists, pinning them with only one hand above his own head. He thrashes violently, trying to get away from Chris.

Chris' hand goes underneath the latter's shirt, his cold fingers sending a shiver up Dylan. Gradually, his thrashing subsides, a feeling forming the pit of his stomach as he stops moving completely for a moment. Soon though, his lips steadily follow the leader. Chris grins in the kiss, slowing down so Dylan can catch up. The feeling in Dylan's stomach grows more with intensity, as Chris' hand vanishes underneath the waistband of Dylan's jeans.

Something muffled escapes the long blond's lips. Chris wonders what it was. He pulls away swiftly, leaving little space between them. A whimper escapes Dylan's lips, his eyes closed as his head leans up against the wall. Chris let's go of his wrists, allowing the latter to grip onto Chris' shirt, the other grabbing his arm.

" We-We should stop," Dylan mumbles, " Someone may h-hear." His bottom lip is stuck between his front teeth, the hand on Chris' arm grip tightening as the latter moves faster.

" That's why you kiss me to shut up," he whispers back, placing his lips back on Dylan's.

The muffled sounds leaving the bottom's lips become more consistent as time passes. As a high, muffled moan leaves him, Chris slows his movements, helping carry Dylan out until the end.

Chris slowly pulls his hand out of the latter's pants, his lips aching for more as he pulls away. Taking one of the Playboy magazines in the corner, he wipes his hand on it. There was already enough 'mysterious' dry liquids in the sticky pages for no one to notice.

Heavy breathing comes from Dylan, his eyes still shut as he tries to comprehend what just happened. When he gets his breath, he asks, " How'd you know how to do that?" pushing his hair from his face.

" I jack off," he shrugs, smirk on his face. An airy chuckle leaves Dylan, his eyes slowly opening to see Chris with very red cheeks. " So, you're a fag?" Chris asks again, a toothy grin on his face.

" Shut up."

" Gladly," he grins, kissing Dylan once more. Dylan smiles in the kiss, holding Chris closer than before.