××

Teddy was ahead of everyone, then followed Chris, Vern, then Dylan and Gordie. At this moment it's taking all of Dylan's will to not strangle Vern, who is crawling forward, one fucking plank at a time. The three are about one-third there while Chris and Teddy are more than halfway. Vern stops suddenly, one his arms between the planks.

He gets back up, looks back at the two, and says, " I lost the comb."

" Forget it, Vern."

Dylan's ears ring once more, forcing him to kneel. His hand grips the steels tracks tightly. A moment passes before he looks down at his hand. It looks like white powder covered his face from how pale he his. He jumps on his feet and spins on his heels, finding smoke in the distance. " Gordie!" he screams, slowly taking steps backwards.

Gordie looks behind, his getting covered in powder too. " TRAIN!"

" Oh shit!" Vern cusses, crawling faster.

Dylan turns around, seeing Gordie pull the young boy up. Gordie helping me as well. Dylan moves towards them, yanking Vern up and forcing him to run.

Chris and Teddy, made it but Gordie, Vern and Dylan are barely halfway. Vern is the slowest runner, slimming their chances of making it. Everyone's screaming and crying in Dylan's ear, creating a massive headache as they're nearly there.

Taking a glimpse behind him, he could almost touch the giant light on the front of the train. Without a thought, he pushes the guys off the track and, onto the land below before jumping himself. Gordie and Vern will have a few bruises as they landed on rocks. Dylan feels his body hit the ground with a thud, before something hard hit his head, forcing his eyes to shut on their own.