×°•

Dylan climbs over the fence with ease, only his stomach trying to disagree with him slowing him down. His steps are slow, as he doesn't hear anything; no laughter, no singing, talking, yelling. There's no sound except crickets and the groans of the rustic cars. He looks around some more, his mocha orbs finding the four climbing the fence. Dylan raises an eyebrow in confusion before walking towards them.

 " Hey, you get back here!" Dylan's head snaps to look behind him, finding Milo, the junkman. Dylan's legs run on their own before he does it himself. " Chopper sic 'em boy!"

What Milo said was 'sic 'em boy'. But what Dylan heard was 'sic balls'. With that said, Dylan let's out a loud scream, running even faster towards the fence. He jumps up part of it before climbing up blindly before jumping over. He lands on Chris, who catches him before they both fall to the dirt.

Chri gets up with ease but has to help Dylan who is a bit dazed, wrapping his arm around his waist to hold him. Looking over to see the supposed beast, he gasps,  " That's--Chopper?" in between his heavy breaths.

 " Come on, Choppy! Kiss my ass, Choppy," Teddy jokes.

 Milo finally gets to the fence and yells, " Hey! Hey you kids! Stop teasing that dog! You hear me? Sunny, I'll beat your ass teasing my dog like that!"

 " Yeah, like to see you try to climb over the fence to get me, fatass!"

 " Don't you call me that, you little tin-weasel peckerwood loony's son!"

 With those coming words from Milo's mouth they all freeze, looking back at him. You can hear the shock and anger in Teddy's voice as he speaks. " What did you call me?"

 Milo points through the fence. " I know who you are. You're Teddy Duchamp. Your dad's a loony. A loony up in the nuthouse at Togus. He took your ear. And he put it to a stove. And he burnt it off."

 " My father stormed the beach at Normandy."

 " He's crazier than a shithouse rat. No wonder you're actin' in the way you are. With a loony for a father."

 " You call my dad a loony again and I'll kill you."

 " Loony, loony, loony."

 That was the last line for Teddy. He jumps up on the fence trying to climb up. It takes all the boys to pull him back as he screams with anger. " I'm gonna rip your head off and shit down your neck!"

 " You come on and try it you little slimy bastard!"

 " Why don't you shut the hell up and go back to fucking your dog!" Dylan yells, trying to get a hold of Teddy.

 He now points towards Dylan, words aimed like his sausage finger. " I know you too. You're a Merrill, with a drunk junkie for a dad. You're just like your brother: Nothing but a disappointment of a son!"

  Dylan's grip on Teddy only tightens, which was going to leave a bruise. Despite this, Teddy didn't notice, anger still running through him.

 " Fuck off you five hundred pound fatass!" Gordie yells back as well.

 " I know your name. You're Lachance! I know all you guys. And all you parents are gonna get a call from me! Except for the loony up in Togus!"

Teddy jumps on the fence once more, the guys pulling him back once more before pulling him towards the trail to the tracks. He keeps screaming until the junkyard disappears, the adrenaline finally leaving him.

Teddy lets tears fall from his eyes, forcing him to take his glasses off to wipe them. Gordie, Vern, and Chris try to calm him down as Dylan walks slowly behind them, staring at the rocks and dirt he stomps; the only time he'll ever be above someone/thing.

Soon Teddy stops, allowing Chris to walk with Dylan. The blond wraps his arm around Dylan, pulling him close. The latter let out a heavy breath, really needing the comfort.

" Thanks, Chris," he whispers looking at the adventure in front of them.