×××

Everyone jumps to their feet, screaming and cussing as they nearly rip their damp clothing off. Dylan pulls his jeans down, tearing every leech he sees from his skin. Looking frantically, he sees leeches on Chris' back.

" Chris, your back!" he exclaims. He moves over, yanking and tearing them off his back. " Get 'em off me!" Dylan speaks frantically, turning around. He feels Chris' rough hands roam him; every time he took one off cool air replaced the feeling.

" That'll leave a scar," Chris mumbles, taking the last one off. Dylan helps Gordie with his back as well, finding the boy panicking, trying them off by himself. Soon everyone is able to breathe with ease.

Chris looks over at Dylan, finding himself staring more than looking. He takes a quick glimpse of his body, forcing himself to skip his manhood. He looks away childishly, rosy colors blossoming on his cheek once more.

Dylan, however, looks over at Gordie, finding panic in his eyes, muttering something indescribable. He pulls on his underwear band to look where the sun doesn't shine. Gordie looks back up and whimpers," Oh shit man, oh shit." A moment passes before he whispers, " Chris?" The latter looks with wide eyes, taking a step back and shaking his head no frantically.

" Dylan?" He looks back at Gordie, seeing the fear on him, giving pity. Dylan lets out a shaky breath, shaking his head, ridding himself of fear, before walk towards Gordie.

" Alright, I need ya' to close your eyes. Please," Dylan whispers, Gordie following his orders. " Okay, breathe brother breathe," he says to himself, taking a deep breath.

Dylan pulls his underwear by the band, trying not to look. He gives up though, knowing it's going to be required to complete this hunting game. Taking one glance, he can feel last nights dinner come up, but swallows it as quick as it came up. He sticks his hand in, grabbing the leech by the end and pull it out swiftly, letting go the band.

The leech is the size of a big spoon, maybe even bigger. It falls from his hand leaving, streaks of blood across his palm. His hand drops, his eyes going up, looking towards Gordie. The latter looks up at Dylan for a moment, before his eyes flutter closed as he falls to thr side with a thud.

The boys run to Gordie, calling his name in fear and concern. Chris slaps him lightly but to no avail.

Dylan still stands upright, almost in a trance. Vern takes notices, jumping to his feet to talk to him.

Gordie start to move though, stopping the young one's actions. His eyes fluter open. He moans painfully.

" You alright buddy?" Gordie gives a silent nod before Teddy and Chris pull him up to his feet.