6

After Eliza went to the pet store to get Hot Dog some things, she knocked on the door of FP's trailer and soon enough, the door was opened by the Jones boy

After Eliza went to the pet store to get Hot Dog some things, she knocked on the door of FP's trailer and soon enough, the door was opened by the Jones boy. FP smiled at Eliza, only to have it turned upside when he saw Hot Dog by her side, "Can I ask why you have a dog?" FP asked her, a confused look on his face.

Eliza smiled brightly, patting Hot Dog on the head, "My dad's forcing me to do the male initiation into the Serpents to prove that I'm worthy to be their leader in a couple years. The first trial is to take care of 'The Beast', which happens to be this cutie over here."

Eliza pet Hot Dog, which led to the dog barking excitedly, "Male initiation?" FP questioned Eliza curiously, "What was the female initiation?"

The blonde Serpent's smile immediately faded when she heard FP's question, "Let's not talk about that," She replied and FP gave her a concerned look, "You're the son of one of the leaders of the Serpents. How do you not know what the female initiation is?"

"Come on, Eliza," FP sighed out, "Just tell me what it is."

"It was the Serpent dance," Eliza informed him quietly before backing away from the door, "If you want, I'll explain the rest to you on the way."

"Where are we going?" FP asked the female curiously.

"My trailer," She replied with a smile on her face, "We're giving Hot Dog a bath."

FP chuckled, nodding his before following Eliza out of her trailer and to her own.

__________

Later on that day at that Whyte Wyrm, a large group gathered around Eliza and Forsythe Jones I, FP's father, as the blonde Serpent shouted out the laws.

"What is the first law!" Forsythe shouted in Eliza's face as loud as possible.

"No Serpent stands alone!" Eliza replied confidently, becoming just as loud as he was.

"What is the second law!" He yelled out.

  "If a Serpent is killed or imprisoned, their family will be taken care of!"

"What is the third law!"

"A Serpent never shows cowardice!"

"What is the fourth law!"

"No Serpent is left for dead!"

"What is the fifth law!"

"A Serpent never betrays his own!"

"What is the sixth!"

"In unity there is strength!" Eliza shouted out before Forsythe gestured for the rest of the Serpents to recite it also. They all repeated after Eliza did so and Forsythe nodded.

  After the conversation died down, Forsythe turned back to face Eliza, "You know all the laws, Eliza. I'm impressed. Now, it's time for the next trial." He informed her in a calm tone.