21

After being caught, the group of eight teenagers sat back in their regular seats with Principal Featherhead standing at the front of the class, "You all just upped your sentence

After being caught, the group of eight teenagers sat back in their regular seats with Principal Featherhead standing at the front of the class, "You all just upped your sentence. From one Saturday detention to four." He told them, causing Eliza to give him a look of disbelief as she let out an annoyed groan. She glanced over at Johnny, who didn't seem at all bothered by getting four more. He used to it. He was known to be a total troublemaker.

Meanwhile later, Eliza, Alice, and Johnny carved every single person in the room's name into the windowsill. Hermione was trying to use a letter opener to open Mrs. Crabapple's drawer, which quickly gained the attention from Penelope, the teacher's pet.

Penelope quickly rushed over to Hermione, "What are you doing?" She exclaimed, causing Eliza to stop carving her name to look over at the two girls.

"Yesterday, Mrs. Krabappel took my game lad and she locked it up in here, so I'm getting it back," Hermione explained to Penelope.

Penelope's mouth gaped open in shock and she gasped when the drawer opened, "That's vandalism!" She scolded her.

The whole group immediately walked over once figuring out Hermione had successfully opened it, "Yeah!" Sierra cheered as she picked up Fred's drumsticks and handed it to him. She then lifted up Eliza's switchblade and handed it to her, "Holy crap! Krabappel's been hoarding our stuff for decades." Penelope suddenly lifted up a book that read, 'Gryphons and Gargoyles'

"I've heard of this game before," Penelope informed the group before snapping herself out of it, "We shouldn't play it, it doesn't belong to us anyway."

FP scoffed, prying it from Penelope's hands before taking a look at it. Eliza peeked over his shoulder, getting a look at the book herself, "Gryphons and Gargoyles." He read out loud.

"Thought this was an urban legend," FP told the group with a puzzled look on his face.

"I heard some kids have been playing it at Seaside High," Eliza informed them before Hermione added in.

"I heard one of them had a heart attack and died," Hermione told them.

"In that case," Alice smirked mischievously, taking the book from FP's hands, "We definitely have to play it, right?" The whole group smiled at each other, quickly agreeing with Alice.

Meanwhile later, the group sat in a circle on the classroom floor with the boardgame set up in the middle. Penelope began to read them the instructions, "An ancient evil, long forgotten to this world, has awoken. His name, the Gargoyle King. Defeat him and receive the supreme reward." She read aloud.

"Okay, but how do we beat him?" FP asked curiously.

Penelope took another look at the manual in her hands, "It looks like the person with the manual, that'd be me, is the Game Master. I will guide you through quests and you complete them until you ascend to the next level. But first, pick your characters."