Chapter One

Chapter One . . .|
-kim taehyung

     Jeongguk hummed as his fingers creased the magazine cover, tilting his head as his eyes scanned over the big bold red lettering, squinting ever so slightly.

He picked it up, reading it over and over again. A smirk grew over his features, his eyes tracing over the face on the front cover of the magazine. He was already intrigued.

"Jimin," he called in a deep voice, turning to see where his partner in crime stood at. His hyung peaked his head over, following soon after hearing his name slip the ravenette's thin lips. "Read this," he demanded, showing the book to the shorter adult.

"'Big Company Rumored to be Owned by Most Handsome Face Alive'?" Jimin repeated, nibbling on his bottom lip. His eyes fell to the face, taking in the features. There was smooth golden tan skin, doe eyes, plump lips that had a small mole on it, and other small details.

Jimin flipped through a few pages, seeing the same face. "Kim Taehyung? 'Young model rumored to soon become the CEO for growing company, Kim Empires, recently declared most attractive man, and growing at a rapid pace all at a young age. Kim Taehyung is breathtaking.'" Jimin muttered out.

"Want to know what I think, Jiminie-hyung?" Purred Jeongguk as he snuck away the magazine from Jimin's fingers. He ripped out the page, folding it up.

"Oh no," Jimin uttered, crossing his arms over his chest. "What do you think, Gguk?" He inquired, waiting to hear the young mafia leader's plans.

"I want this Taehyung." He commented, slipping his new iPhone X out of his Gucci pants, typing in his passcode. He went to Safari, entering the name of this 'attractive, rich, and young adult'. "Oh, he's an actor too? He's a Daegu, Korean model, and co-owner of Kim Empires, most attractive adult, and more. I like how this sounds."

"Is that all you want? Taehyung?" Jimin leaned closer a bit, seeing the mischievous grin spread like a wildfire over Jeongguk's fair skinned face. "I take that as a no?" Said Jimin.

Jeongguk shook his head. "I want to ruin Kim Empires. Why stop with just taking the CEO? Why not have it all?" He hummed in amusement. "Is Kim Empires located around here?"

It was Jimin's turn to whip out his cellular device, typing out words into the search box. "From here, it's about two miles by car. What do you think?" Jimin asked.

Jeongguk placed a finger on his chin. The young mafia leader always got what he wanted. He did whatever he could, making his mafia the largest and longest standing. He was rich, selling drugs, weapons, codes, hitmen, sex slaves, everything.

He owned strip clubs, bars, armories, and more. Jeongguk was even as well known as to have the mafia called 'Jeon Underground'. He was titled as one of the youngest leaders, only being twenty-five. But, for being the youngest, he sure did stand the longest out of other mafias and the leaders to that.

"Let's make a detour," he looked at his right hand man. "I'm sure a lot of other people have their eyes on this Kim Taehyung. I'm sure he's already up for a lot of money." Jeongguk commented as he set the now ruined magazine down, taking Jimin and himself out of the store, deciding they didn't need anything they came for.

"What are you going to do when you have him in your possession?" Jimin inquired, staying close to this mafia leader.

"I can do a lot. I'll have him on a bid, highest bidder wins and is rewarded with Taehyung. If I take over Kim Empires, I'll have another business I can turn into the black market. Tell me my plan is perfect, I already know it is." Jeongguk cackled lowly.

Jimin hummed in amusement. "That is a good idea, Gguk, but how do you plan on actually taking this Kim Taehyung?"

"Easy, I just need to know more about the ins and outs of Kim Empires." Jeongguk said, walking to the black vehicle, going inside. He waited for Jimin who soon buckled in beside him.

Jeongguk leaned forward. "Can you take us to Kim Empires? It's two miles or some shit. Just drive us." He rolled his eyes, leaning back. "How long has this company been established?"

"Not too long from what I heard. Apparently it's growing as time flies. I think it's because of the CEO they're going to have. Kim Taehyung is quite the idol. There's clips of him singing and dancing, and apparently he's an overall sweetheart." Jimin scrolled through medias. "Multiple companies want him to model for them such as Gucci, Tom Ford, Valentino, Puma, Chanel, and more."

"Anything else?" Jeongguk inquired as he listened to the long list. The more things he heard about this Taehyung, the more he wanted to take him home and keep him. He imagined all the money he would have just by having Taehyung in his possession.

"Kim Empires is also known as a clothing brand, their logo is KE with what seems to be inside of a V. Kim Empires sells women and men clothing, shoes, accessories, jewelry, luggage, and similar items." Jimin read off.

"Kim Empires is owned by Taehyung's father currently. Taehyung admires his father, blah, blah, blah, he has an older step brother named Kim Seokjin, doesn't that sound familiar?" Inquired the older.

Jeongguk pursed his lips. "Seokjin? The same Seokjin that Namjoon-hyung use to see?" He wondered, looking over Jimin's screen to see if he could see a photo.

Jimin pulled up a photo, handing over his phone. "The same Seokjin," he repeated, shrugging. "Does this mean we've met Taehyung before?"

"No," Jeongguk said quickly. "We haven't, Namjoon and this Seokjin didn't have too much of a fling for us to meet his family. We never met Taehyung, I'm sure of it." He handed the phone back over.

Jimin kept shut, looking over the photos again. There was selfies of Seokjin and Taehyung together. Jimin slipped his phone away, turning to look at the young mafia leader. "Do you have any way you want to take Mr. Attractive?"

Jeongguk hummed. "Not too sure," he shrugged. "I'll think up of something." He commented. "For anything, we could always lie to this Taehyung and claim to have meeting him before. Or, you could be some type of fan and want to meet him."

"Yeah, we'll go with the first one." Jimin said quickly, shaking his head. "I'm not being a fan of this young bastard." The older added. He glanced out of the window. "Oh, right here." He said, stopping the driver. "Let's go inside and view the place, shall we?"

Jeongguk leaned over, examining the tall building that held bold lettering printed on the front of it. He grinned mischievously, urging Jimin to hurry out of the vehicle.

Both men exited, Jeongguk a little more excited than Jimin. From starting at such a young age and being raised up around the mafia, Jeongguk knew what a hard life was like. He also knew how to get what he wanted.

Coming from small areas that consisted of nightmares and screaming and death and more, Jeongguk grew around the idea of mischief. Jeongguk learned from his own father how to do deals, how to play people for money, how to sell and how to steal.

Jeongguk may have come from a broken area but he got what he want and was taught all the wrong things.

So, when he said he wanted to own the tall building with Kim Empires printed loudly on it, he wanted to own Kim Empires.

Jeon Jeongguk, the youngest and longest standing mafia leader, he was going to get it. He also was going to own Kim Taehyung.

No doubts. No buts. No nothing.