Chapter Twenty-Five

Chapter Twenty-Five . . .|
-jeon? i should've known.

     As planned, they left sharp at the set time, arriving just when they needed to be there. Jeongguk had his mask over his nose, making their driver unlock the door.

"Go make me proud, Park." He said, nudging his side. "One swift move. A solid jolt to his neck. You've done it before, you can do it again." Jeongguk uttered.

Jimin gulped before he exited the vehicle, walking away from the car. He could hear Jeongguk's guy's footsteps quietly behind him. Once Jimin was able to get the neck snapped, the guy would take the guard's place.

The snipers were already set in place, taking guys out one by one. Now, it was Jimin's turn to take a life. He wasn't good at these things but he was in the spot to do it and so he must.

"E-Excuse me?" He forced a cry. "C-Can I-I speak to . . . Jung? I'm a runaway . . . From J.U., I look for shelter." Jimin had fake tears rushing down his face, moving close to the guard.

The said guard squinted. "We're not accepting visitors. Return later." He said, his voice deep and scary.

Jimin sniffled. "P-Please, sir!" He cried out, making his hands tremble. In the blink of an eye, Jimin's face snapped stone cold. His hands gripped the sides of the guard's face; one hand more on his jaw while the other was placed more towards his head. He twisted it with his strength and watched his body fall; lifelessly.

He did it.

The second his body had landed, Jeongguk's guy traveled quickly over, dragging him away from the scene but not until after Jimin cleaned out his pockets, grabbing the key.

He rushed back, hopping into the car. Jimin handed over the gathered items. "Don't fuck up, okay?" He said, seeing as the mafia leader nodded. "Thanks." Jimin uttered weakly.

Jeongguk, along with some others, walked to the gate. He tossed the keys to a guy behind who followed quickly and opened the gates wide.

"Here we go, boys. Pull on your big boy pants, shits about to get messy."

That word described it all; messy.

Jeongguk flipped out his pistol, popping bullets like they were pills. He wouldn't let anyone get in his way. He was here, he wasn't backing down, not now.

The young mafia leader slipped his way into the rustic building, scoffing. "This is who I'm fighting?" He questioned to himself, seeing as it was disgusting and tarnished. "Cake."

He had found a layout of the building thanks to one of the many guys he had removed the life of, thanking whatever being was in on his favor.

Turned out, Jung's office laid on the top floor. Rookie mistake. If this place were to blow, it would be the longest way down. Jeongguk referred to this certain layout as the 'Idiocy of Idiots'.

The ravenette swiftly moved towards the elevator, reloading his gun. He was going to get his Princess back.

With a few push of some buttons, he was gradually going up. He watched as the number climbed higher until he reached the sixth floor, a beep indicating he was at his destination.

What he didn't expect was Jung and Mr. Kim to be right there in front of him.

"Jeon? I should've known." Hoseok said and shoved Taehyung out the way, pulling out his blade which was quickly hit away right from his fingers.

Jeongguk slammed Hoseok against the wall that was across from the elevator, trying to take out his gun but when he did, it was snatched from him.

He snapped his head to the left, bewildered. Taehyung took the gun, turning down the hall and sprinting all the way to the other end.