Chapter Four

Chapter Four . . . |
-youll make a fortune off of him.

Jeongguk bit his bottom lip as he checked his watch for the nth time. He was bouncing his leg up and down in the limousine, looking out of the tinted window.

Jimin was with him but was busy checking their schedule, paying no mind to Jeongguk. He hummed to himself, squinting over some of the plans he saw.

Jeongguk's men took out the security around, hiding their knocked out (or dead) bodies so the one they wanted wouldn't see or be feared off.

Jeongguk just wanted this to go right. He was sure he would kill whoever dared hurt Taehyung while bringing him in. Any marking shown to be riddled over Taehyung's perfect skin would be taken out on the henchmen that were carrying him out, even if it was created by Taehyung himself.

The young mafia leader caught a sight of Taehyung exiting the elevator, his eyes scanning the ground around him. He had a Gucci jacket over his petite body, hiding away his curves.

It was in seconds that Jeongguk's men circled around Taehyung, no screams or cries yet to be heard. Jeongguk elbowed Jimin, forcing him over before he pushed the door open.

There was obvious struggling within the small circle, showing Taehyung was attempting to get away. Jeongguk was utterly surprised to see no one with Taehyung, disappointed for the lack of action but eager to get his greedy paws on Taehyung.

"Be a gentleman, okay? You just captured the most handsome man alive, the most you could do is be kind to him." Jimin whispered into Jeongguk's ear.

"Ah, oh, Jimin," He snickered. "I don't plan on harming my Princess, your underestimate me." Jeongguk added on to his sentence, not sparing a single glance over to the aforementioned. He got out and stood up straight.

It was windy, a bit chilly outside. It was dark out, no one would be a out to see much. The perfect timing in the perfect weather, Jeongguk was catching the perfect person.

His men pushed Taehyung onto his knees, a single guy holding the aforementioned's arms behind his back. The rest of the henchmen discarded into vehicles that were in front and behind of the limousine. They were all too afraid of being the reason Taehyung got injured.

The blond-haired teen slowly looked up, tears in his eyes. He saw Jeongguk, his bottom lip quivering. "Please, Mr. Jeon, d-don't do this,"

Jeongguk leaned down, kneeling in front of Taehyung. He lifted his hand and began to gently stroke Taehyung's cheek, brushing soft strands of hair out of his perfect face. "Did they hurt you, Princess?" He asked softly, scanning over his neck and face.

Taehyung was confused, a frown playing his lips as a single tear fell out from his eye. "J-Jeongguk . . ." He trying to stop his crying before it even started. His eyes glistened, his lips trembled, he was terrified beyond belief.

"I asked you a question, darling, I expect an answer." Jeongguk growled, a scowl playing his lips, his eyebrows narrowing and pinching together. "Answer me. I'll repeat it to you, did they hurt you, Princess?"

Taehyung shook his head, looking all over Jeongguk's face. He didn't want to be taken, he didn't know where any of this would go to. Before he knew it, he busted his head off of the mafia leader's head, pushing himself back.

Thankfully for his older brother, Seokjin, he took some self defense classes. He twisted and turned in the guy who held him arms, able to free himself. Taehyung pushed away, standing on his own two feet.

He tried to run away from Jeongguk and his henchman. That was until Jimin stepped forward and shoved Taehyung back, watching him fall down. "You really should've just listened." He spat.