Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen . . .|
-always was and always will be.

Jimin kept his gaze facing down, his heart stuck in his throat. He tried to avoid what he had been thinking the whole time, trying to listen to what Jeongguk was talking about but he was deaf almost, drowning with his consistent and scary thoughts.

He swallowed down his heart and spoke up, interrupting Jeongguk. "Did you do it?" He asked, his eyes glaring into Jeongguk's.

"Did I do what? Get the shipment in? In three days, why?" Jeongguk cocked a brow. "Were you not listening, I already said this."

Jimin rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Did you rape Mr. Kim?" He asked but clarified it.

Jeongguk pursed his thin lips, tilting his head to the side. He leaned back, setting his fork down. "Park, do you know the difference between rape and consensual sexual intercourse? If only you were there to hear him tell me to fuck him, would you understand." He chuckled lowly. "Ya know . . . You're really skating on thin ice, Jimin. Accusing me of rape-"

"I didn't accuse anyone, I asked if you did it," Jimin said, biting down on his tongue. "I was just asking. You being up there for so long after I asked if you would like to accommodate me for some dinner worried me. I went to check and I just hear a creaking bed with whimpers and whines." He uttered.

Jeongguk smiled. "Moans." He corrected before picking his fork back up and taking in the delicious food. "But no, I'll help you sleep better at night, I didn't rape him. What makes you believe I could put myself through that sort of irritation again?" He hummed.

Jimin didn't know what else he could possibly say. He just cleared his throat, shaking his head. He thought up of another question. "Did he just . . . Out of the blue like that?"

"Well, no. Who asks their kidnapper to fuck them gently without an actual reason why?" Jeongguk asked. "Don't answer, I'm sure there's a smart answer to that somehow. Mr. Kim made an offer with me."

"An offer?"

"Yes . . . An offer." Jeongguk shrugged. "I don't sell him at the auction and he does this sexual favor for me." He replied.

Jimin narrowed his brows. "Liar." He claimed and pointed at the younger subconsciously. "You lied, didn't you?"

"Of course I did." Jeongguk laughed. "I might've promised something but the only thing I promised was that I wouldn't hurt him during our shared moment." He shook his head with a smile riding his lips. "Why would I risk my auction — MY AUCTION — for a sexual favor? How naïve can one person be?" He chuckled.

"When do you plan to tell him?"

"I don't, let's see how smart our little tiger can be." Jeongguk said before he continued to eat his food happily.

Jimin knew what he was getting into when he agreed to be Jeongguk's right hand man in this mafia. What would happen working underground in Jeon Undergrounds. He felt so bad. Surely they've kidnapped, killed, and tortured many of people but he never saw Jeongguk this obsessed with one person and with selling him to who could pay a few more bucks than the last person. He would help if he could but his own life was own the line.

He didn't know Kim Taehyung, barely does currently, why would he risk his life to someone like him? Because he's famous? Attractive? Rich?

Jimin shook the thought. "Why not just keep him and hold your end of the deal?" He asked softly.

"Jimin, I don't make deals or accept offers. I took it because I promised myself something. I promised I would fuck Kim Taehyung before I gave him away to anyone else. And so I did, I fucked him like he begged me too. You shouldn't even be snooping like that, do you know how much trouble you could be in?" Jeongguk warned.

"I told you, Jeong-"

"Mr. Jeon."

". . . I told you, Mr. Jeon, I was just wondering where you were. It's my job to make sure you're okay and whatnot. I was only following protocol."

"Sure, Park, sure." Jeongguk nodded. "Don't do it again. I swear to god, Park, I will fuck your life up."

***

Seokjin avoided all social media. He was spammed with consideration comments, comments of 'hope all is well', and more. He kept in contact with the police and his father.

His father has yet to actually make this a big deal. The only thing he had made a deal was of the fact they were now in debt and robbed of every ounce of money. They couldn't trace the money back to whoever stole it. It was incredible how well their tracks were covered.

Seokjin had given 'Jeon Jeongguk' and 'Park Jimin' as suspect names but the fact that the last record those two people had were when they were young teenagers proved how well hidden they were. They were in the Mafia, protected undergrounds unless a line were to be crossed over.

It drove him insane. Seokjin felt as though he was the only person to give a damn — besides any of the fans of Mr. Kim Taehyung.

As his mind went in all different directions, his phone sprung and began to ring out. He hesitantly picked it up, seeing as though it was a blocked/hidden number.

'No Caller ID' read on the top of the screen, still waiting to be picked up and answered.

"Who's this?" Seokjin asked into the phone.

"I see you're involved with the cops, Cutie. I can't have them trace my number back, now can I? Anyways, lucky for you, I have a meeting with Jeon today. I'll bring up the fact that you want to see your brother." Namjoon's voice coated the line in such a sensual way.

"Stop calling me 'Cutie', I'm not your fucking boyfriend." Seokjin was pissed. "Tell the fucker that if he laid a damn hand on him, I'll fucking kill him the second I can."

"You act like that'll scare him, Cutie. He doesn't care what you think you're going to do. He just hopes you know what will happen if you attempt your claims." Namjoon's voice grew deep. "He isn't afraid of anyone, Jinnie, especially not you. You hold no value, have no rights, and withhold no importance. You're no one. Maybe if you decided to take that offer instead of handing it down to Taehyung, it would've been different. Taehyung would probably be safe at home, happy, but you're selfish. Always was and always will be." Namjoon sounded stone cold.

Seokjin gulped and tried to open his mouth but everything hit hard and his throat held ice.

Namjoon sighed. "Friday, at eight, be ready. If you aren't, you miss ALL windows of EVER seeing Taehyung. No one pities you." He then hung up, not afraid to lay the truth down. He worried not.

Seokjin slowly pulled the phone away from his ear and gulped the ice down. He set his phone down and leaned back. He just wanted to see his brother. Seokjin prayed all was okay, Taehyung didn't deserve this. He was the sweetest person on this shit-filled world.

He rubbed his face and could feel his heart break. The small lines Namjoon spilled, 'Taehyung would probably be safe at home, happy, but you're selfish', repeated over and over again in his head.

It was true, if Seokjin just took it and dealt with the popularity and just accepted it was an honor, Taehyung would've been okay. He wouldn't be put in the spotlight.

Taehyung would be safe.

But he wasn't, he wasn't now. He was in danger and that fact was heavily rubbed into Seokjin's face, told to him by someone he couldn't harm in any possible way without he himself being the injured.

Seokjin spent the whole night crying. It wasn't like that much mattered, like Namjoon had shared, he isn't pitied, not by Namjoon, his father, or anyone.