Chapter Two

Chapter Two . . .|
-no one has gotten nearly as far as I have.

     Jimin and Jeongguk entered through the glass doors, looking around at the aesthetic. The porcelain white features, the gold lining, the overall rich taste in style.

"Imagine Jeon Underground looking like this, expensive." Jimin muttered, taking photos with his mind of the interior. "This all screams rich. How is this now just rising and looks like this?"

"Jeon Underground looks like shit and has been standing for around six years." Jeongguk replied, his Gucci loafs clicking off of the floor with each stride he took. He brushed his raven locks back, taking looks at ever nook and cranny.

"Hello, may I help you, gentlemen?" Asked a young female, her hair dyed a deep red, her roots naturally black. She had soft-looking lips, a small mole on the center of her nose.

"Just look-" Jimin was cut off by Jeongguk, taken by surprise with the choice of vowels the younger voiced out, cocking a brow.

"Hi, I would like to possibly speak with the current CEO. Old friend, distant relative." Jeongguk made his voice deep, awfully low. "And, I'm sure you can do that, Princess. If I also may speak to Kim Taehyung? Important matters awaits, you see." He smirked, clicking his tongue.

The girl pursed her lips ever so slightly, gulping the thick lump that was launch into her throat. "Mr. Kim Taehyung? You're related? Um, d-do you have an appointment?"

Jeongguk hummed lowly. "I didn't know I needed to set an appointment to see old friends of my family and myself." He commented in a deep voice, sighing. "Is Kim Taehyung even here?"

Jimin watched how Jeongguk moved a few things around on the lady's desk, watching the lady react in an awkward way. He decided to stay silent, looking around.

"Mr. Kim and his father are attending a meeting right now. I can send up a pager to inform them of your arrival?" The lady gave a weak and unsure smile to Jeongguk and Jimin.

"Ah, see, I knew you could do it." He had lies coating each syllable that escaped his thin lips. Jimin, being his best friend for a very long time, sensed that easily.

"Are you both distant friends?" She inquired.

"Ah, no, just me, but my friend here shall be accompanying me." Quickly said the raven-haired adult, tapping his finger tip off of the cold desk top. He wore the most deceiving smile known to mankind.

"And what if your name, may I ask?" She began to type away on her laptop, spraying unneeded glances toward Jeongguk, tracing every profound detail his face contained, such as the mole under his lip and the scar on his cheek.

"My name? Jeon Jeongguk, please refer to me as Mr. Jeon, a name to represent my father." Jeongguk said, standing up in a straight manner, the smile never leaving his face.

"I'll have someone retrieve you then. Just take a seat in the lobby, they're meeting will be over shortly, I'm sure of it." The lady commented, red brushing over her cheeks.

"Thanks, Doll. I'm sure we will be seeing one another soon. In case you would ever like to meet up again, here's my business card." Jeongguk slipped a small card, winking before he took Jimin and himself away, walking over to the styled lobby.

"Did you really just give her your number?" Asked the shorter adult. He was baffled, the aforementioned sweet talking this lady into letting him speak with Kim Taehyung.

"Tsk, Jimin, I don't think you've known me long enough." Jeongguk chuckled. "Of course I didn't, she wasn't that attractive and I have zero interest in forcing myself with that female." He remarked. "It's someone else's card that I managed to pick up. I have no interest."