Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter Twenty-Four . . .|
-good boy, you deserve a treat.

"I know it's last minute but we leave tonight, so, you all better shape up or it's you, your family, and everything you ever loved. Straighten up, wipe the snot from your noses and be ready to fight." Jeongguk lowered his voice an octave to sound a bit more intimidating. "You'll fight, you'll die but at least you tried. And if you fail to put in full effort, I'll be sure to kill your kids right in front of your face if you have any. If not, I'm ripping your dick right off." He threatened.

The men were all very frightened, all gulping and having nervous beads of sweat roll down their foreheads. Jeongguk was terrifying when he showed how determined he was.

"For the time being, you work your asses off to make sure you know how to aim your guns. I'll see about putting a pay bonus in for you fools." The mafia leader spoke, leaving the room at once.

He felt accomplished. Jeongguk was putting his determination out there to make sure he got what he desired.

Taehyung could hate him all he wanted but he wanted the company of the younger. He wanted Taehyung to be right by his side, bitching all he wanted to.

Jeongguk didn't like Taehyung because if he did, he would want what's best and this isn't better for Taehyung at all, no, it's a selfish act for Jeongguk to have the money Hoseok paid up and to get Taehyung back to top it all off.

He might've made some dumb decisions but he figured the readers wouldn't know the difference since they called him out about selling Taehyung to someone who was much better than Jeongguk. Saying he had made some mistake somewhere.

Besides the point, he was going to make sure Hoseok's small ounce of the mafia crumbled beneath his feet.

When Jeongguk did something, he did it. He would leave his mark and make sure everyone for miles knew his name and the deeds he completed. He admired the attention and the fear everyone around gave to him.

Everyone would listen, all he had to do was snap his fingers and he had an army behind him ready to fight anyone who dared to cross his path. He was ruthless, not at all hesitant to blow someone's brains out.

Jeongguk wanted what he could get. Hoseok might've been scary because he overcame the original leader of his part of the mafia but he's nothing more than Jeongguk and the aforementioned would be damned if he let Hoseok without what is his.

Even if it wasn't his to begin with.

***

     "Gun?" Jimin listed.

"Check."

"Mask?"

"Check."

"Hat?"

"Check."

"Vest?"

"Check." Jeongguk patted his chest to feel the vest that covered his lungs and heart. He looked as Jimin named off a few other items, making sure he had it all. "You have your stuff, too, right?" He asked, getting down on one knee to make sure his boots were tightly tied over his feet and ankles.

Jimin hummed. "Mhmm, I sure do."

"And what did I tell you?" Jeongguk asked.

"If anyone other than you, Mr. Kim, or the men come to the car to shoot on spot; feel no mercy for whoever it is." Jimin repeated like he was a child of Jeongguk learning what to do in certain situations.

Jeongguk snickered. "Good boy, you deserve a treat."

"Ew," Jimin gave a scowl. "Anyways, Jeon, how late are we leaving?" He question, pulling on his jacket on after he too had a vest to protect himself.

"Around midnight, I figured it would be the best time to catch them off guard." Jeongguk informed, grabbing Jimin's notes that he had set down to pull on his attire. "We leave around eleven-thirty, arriving at Jung's gates. He has three guards from when I last visited. Two at the top and one directly beside the entrance. I'll send two snipers who will take out the two on the top, getting them to the top to keep lookout and appear less suspicious. Of course their shots will be silenced."

"And the other guy?" Jimin inquired.

"That's when you'll go over. You'll say you want to discuss urgent matters with Hoseok about Jeon Undergrounds. You're a runaway."

"What if he doesn't allow me inside?" Jimin felt nervous already.

"I know he won't. That's when you grab both sides of his head and snap his neck. You need to be quiet and quick about it. I need you to take his weapons, grab anything you find in his pockets, and rush back to the car. I'll then send another one of my men to take the guard's spot after clearing away the body."

"Sounds alright. What about when we get in?"

Jeongguk nodded, handing the notes to Jimin. "The moment we get that gate open, it's open fire. I need the snipers to take out as many guys from the inside as they can in the span of five minutes before we get in. You will stay in the car and keep me updated on what's going on and vice versa. This should take no more than thirty minutes. If any longer, I need you to take whoever has returned and leave."

Jimin frowned, narrowing his brows. "What if you're not back in time?"

"You leave without me." Jeongguk said sternly. "Do not give me another minute, if I'm not there, you leave. I rather save more without me than to kill off majority because of me. I'll always find my way back."

Jimin didn't like that part of the plan but he had his orders given and he wasn't supposed to disobey them. "Whatever you say." He mustered. "I'll go check on the others, you get the vehicles ready to go."

Jeongguk mentally noted, watching as Jimin left his side. He took a deep inhale, leaving out of his office.

Jeongguk made sure he was dressed appropriately for this event. He had his combat boots tied tight, wearing his black cargo pants tucked into the shoes. He was decked out in all black, making sure his gun was in his holster and vest hidden under the layer of his jacket. Four hours until they needed to leave, only four hours left.

He prayed to God that Taehyung was well and alive. He wasn't religious but he would be damned if he did all of this, got people killed just for Taehyung to not even be breathing. This was a whole series of risks he was going to take, something so last minute that there might've been holes littered across the plan.

Jeongguk knew that even the slightest mistake could lead to his death. He typically wasn't the one to go out of his way and do this, but for Taehyung, he found himself doing plentiful of it.

He didn't understand himself. He was so greedy, he wanted it all, every ounce of anything he could get his hands on.

He lived by the saying, 'What's mine is mine and what's yours is also mine.'

It most certainly wasn't the healthiest thing someone could live by, being so selfish and crude.

Jeongguk didn't care. He took in a deep breath and he began to stride down the long halls of his building that he owned, walking towards the car lot so he could get the vehicles set.

By setting it, it meant to make sure they all had gas and were lined by the gate so they could get a move on at eleven-thirty sharp.

Jeongguk wanted to mark this as one of the greatest things he could've done. Not only did he make millions but he was going get exactly what made him those millions back in his possession.

He wasn't known as the richest for nothing.

______

A/N:
Calling all artists!
Please draw Jeongguk in the described outfit above :( I want to see what he would look like from what you read! Your art will be featured in the book (Greedy) — UNLESS SPECIFICALLY ASKED NOT TO — and your name and @ will be mentioned! :) Have fun!

Or, if you wish not to draw the outfit, please pick a scene and draw that but make sure you let me know what scene it is! :D